Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Before, with E0 rims

and now the new rims/tires
17" RS5s with 215/45/17 Kuhmo ECSTA 712s

I'll be the first to admit, the pictures don't do this car or rims justice.
I like it!
Thats sexy... where did u get the trunk lid? I've been wanting to do this to my car too, but I didn't think they made pre-98s in silver... how much did it cost to get it painted, and was it an easy swap?

I love the car!!!
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Thats sexy... where did u get the trunk lid? I've been wanting to do this to my car too, but I didn't think they made pre-98s in silver... how much did it cost to get it painted, and was it an easy swap?

I love the car!!!

It was an easy swap. I don't know if the trunk lid had to be painted or not, it was silver when I got it...

I love the car, to bad it is out of commision right now. The s/c is howling really bad... I should be removing and replacing it this week...
Honestly, I like the factory wheels better. Just has a certain look to it...

BUT, It still looks good.
NICE TOUR!!
by the way....what are the gauges that you have in the pillat pod?
:::Homer drooling:::: AND I GET TO RAG ON IT IN 2 WEEKS!!!

just kidding...or am I?

-Tim
What kind of springs do you have?
When I saw the stickers above the exhaust, and then the interior...I was like Waaaaait a second...I know that car!! How does it feel to own one of the sweetest SVT's the world has ever seen??

I'm sorry to hear about the SC problem. I could have sworn mark had a brand new one to be put in at SZ 02

What suspension is on that car? ?
Looks good!

Did you take the first few pics at the Ford Plant on Levan?
Where are you in Livonia? I'm at 6 Mile and I-275. Hopefully I'll see you around town!
nice
nice,looks phat!!
Originally posted by LittleFishie:
Looks good!

Did you take the first few pics at the Ford Plant on Levan?
Where are you in Livonia? I'm at 6 Mile and I-275. Hopefully I'll see you around town!

yup, I work at that plant, but now I am back at school at Kettering in Flint... I'll be back in Livonia in July to work at the same Ford plant.
Originally posted by rockSVT:
NICE TOUR!!
by the way....what are the gauges that you have in the pillat pod?

Phantom gauges... air/fuel ratio, boost and oil pressure
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
When I saw the stickers above the exhaust, and then the interior...I was like Waaaaait a second...I know that car!! How does it feel to own one of the sweetest SVT's the world has ever seen??

I'm sorry to hear about the SC problem. I could have sworn mark had a brand new one to be put in at SZ 02

What suspension is on that car? ?

yup, I have the new s/c too, now I have to find a time between fluids, dymanics, polymers, machine design and shakespeare to put it on... Till then I'll just keep it sitting in the drive. I might take it to a shop, but I don't trust the locals.

It has the eibach springs, and it feels damn good to drive it... It's simply amazing
Originally posted by ContourPower:
:::Homer drooling:::: AND I GET TO RAG ON IT IN 2 WEEKS!!!

just kidding...or am I?

-Tim

rag on it??? no Drive it, yes
offroadSVT, again, nice car. I like the new wheels, too.
I can't belive Mark sold his car. What's he driving these days?
IIRC, Mark had Eibachs and Konis on there.
Damn!!!!! those wheels look worse and worse everytime I see them. Car looks good though.
Car looks good!
Must...have...older...deck...lid...
© CEG Archives