Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: m!key full indiglos! - 08/16/02 02:37 AM
well almost. i need the a-pillar gauges and then i will be full indigloed. what do you think?
Posted By: Glenn V6 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 02:39 AM
Looking sweet! That reminds me, I must get a 160 mph speedo to fit my indiglo's to...
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Pimp Mang - 08/16/02 02:41 AM
Dam Mike that looks pimp,
Posted By: XTREMECONTOUR_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 02:52 AM
Yup very nice! My hvac is on the way also!
Posted By: bigdaddy Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 02:54 AM
now that looks hot!
Posted By: ButtonPuncher_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 03:26 AM
I wonder if they will ever come out with a headlight switch indiglow replacement. That would REALLY complete the package. Knowhutimean?

BP

Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:15 AM
In reply to:

Originally posted by ButtonPuncher
I wonder if they will ever come out with a headlight switch indiglow replacement. That would REALLY complete the package. Knowhutimean?

BP

actually, i was talking to my friend and he ordered an hvac from importintelligence.com and they sent him the wrong one. so, to compesate for the mistake they sent him an hvac and a white face headlight switch. wasnt an indiglo one, but at least its a start.
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:25 AM
In reply to:

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE
In reply to:

actually, i was talking to my friend and he ordered an hvac from importintelligence.com and they sent him the wrong one. so, to compesate for the mistake they sent him an hvac and a white face headlight switch. wasnt an indiglo one, but at least its a start.

wow, that would be pimp! importintelligence.com has white headlight switches for our cars? sweet! thanks man.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 05:51 AM
Mike your car is looking pimp as usual. Love the HVAC.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 06:58 AM
Whoa, that's the first good picture I've seen of that. Is it easy to do? What's a ballpark cost? I'm VERY interested!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 07:03 AM
hey those will be cool for when your sitting in the car making pretend engine noises
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 07:05 AM
In reply to:

Originally posted by HisSvt
hey those will be cool for when your sitting in the car making pretend engine noises

That was wrong.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 07:08 AM
no... that was right i could have fixed the biatch by now but some of us have to do things the hard way oh well
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 07:09 AM
In reply to:

ROTFLMAO
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 08:03 AM
Very nice. If only they were porduced in KPH.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 08:18 AM
They do have KPH on there just not that big, but in red.
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 12:40 PM
In reply to:

Originally posted by shotwell
Whoa, that's the first good picture I've seen of that. Is it easy to do? What's a ballpark cost? I'm VERY interested!

Visit my web site.
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! *DELETED* *DELETED* - 08/16/02 03:35 PM
Post deleted by Mike Laskonis
Posted By: Micah_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 03:49 PM
looking good mike! something I will be doing when there is money to spend.

Micah
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 03:52 PM
In reply to:

Originally posted by zetecracing
In reply to:

ROTFLMAO

hahahaaaaaaaaa, hey little joe i can push my car through the quarter faster than 16.8. think about that for a second.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 03:59 PM
In reply to:

i was joking sorry if you didnt get my humor
Posted By: sboardi420 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:04 PM
sweet!!
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:12 PM
thanks for the compliments. as far as installation, i just plugged the hvac into the same transformer that runs the main gauges. there are like two extra connections that were not used with the gauges so i ued that. that leaves room to plug one more thing in. maybe a indiglo headlight switch? we will see.
Posted By: FLuiDSVT_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:21 PM
Did you remove the factory guage overlays or just place these over them? Did you have to glue them or tape them?
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:39 PM
In reply to:

Originally posted by FLuiDSVT
Did you remove the factory guage overlays or just place these over them? Did you have to glue them or tape them?

all my gauges are sitting on top of the factory ones. i glued the main gauges with little dabs of super glue in the right spots. the hvac i didnt do anything to. it is friction fit with the dash trim pushing against it. if it moves i will use superglue again, but i dont see that happening. peace.
Posted By: Micah_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:41 PM
so there is no way to have the indiglo's working unless glued on? or you were just doing that for strong fit?

Micah
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:50 PM
In reply to:

Originally posted by mdawg28
so there is no way to have the indiglo's working unless glued on? or you were just doing that for strong fit?

Micah

hey micah, the main gauges need to be either taped on or use double sided tape mainly because of the needles. the hvacs dont need to be unless you peel off the factory display, i think. i didnt use either on the hvac because te trim and the knobs just hold it tight. peace.

i just responded to your 3.0 post to by the way.
Posted By: FLuiDSVT_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:52 PM
Did you do anything to turn off the stock lighting? Do you have to? I just helped Ben in CO install these this last weekend. He did his the same way as you... He left his stock faces and lighting..
Posted By: Micah_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 04:57 PM
hmmm. double sided tape seems like it would stick up to much. super glue means no more stock gauges. but probally worth it. or did you glue somewhere where it could be reused with out seeing the glue marks?

Micah
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 05:03 PM
i dont think that there is any problem with leaving the lighting. what do you think might become trouble, heat?

i dont intend to use the stock gauges again so superglue didnt bother me. peace.
Posted By: FLuiDSVT_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 05:13 PM
Did you use all of the little white templates like the white idiot lite templates and turn signal indicator templates?

Does the stock lighting show through at all?

Thx
Posted By: The Davis Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 05:51 PM
Very nice!
Posted By: m!key Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 07:13 PM
In reply to:

Originally posted by FLuiDSVT
Did you use all of the little white templates like the white idiot lite templates and turn signal indicator templates?

Does the stock lighting show through at all?

Thx

the only place i didnt use the white templates was on all the dummy lights at the bottom. i used them on the top ones an you can see light through them. the turn siganls the brake, ABS, seatbelt light all let light through. the parking brake light is in the correct spot too so no monkey business with that. peace.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/16/02 08:59 PM
Mike, I installed my HVAC like ten days ago... Now I am fully Indigloed too. Wait until I post some Pics of my Interior Mods... Lookin' reeeeeel goooood. BTW, Hector, ah, can you like, come on over and take some pics of my car... My digital is shot...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: full indiglos! - 08/17/02 07:10 AM
In reply to:

Originally posted by Milan007
Mike, I installed my HVAC like ten days ago... Now I am fully Indigloed too. Wait until I post some Pics of my Interior Mods... Lookin' reeeeeel goooood. BTW, Hector, ah, can you like, come on over and take some pics of my car... My digital is shot...

I still don't have a digital either. Got to get Kevin out here!
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: full indiglos! - 08/17/02 08:23 AM
In reply to:

Originally posted by Hector
They do have KPH on there just not that big, but in red.

HaHa.
© CEG Archives