Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Dr. Cross Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 05:57 PM
My brothers visited from IL last week and one of them (Surefire1313) drove his recenlty-acquired SVT out for some serious TLC (I detail cars) and some fun driving. Detailing pics will be posted later....Here are some pics of our cruise through Smuggler's Notch and the Appalachian Gap (Mad River Glen/Sugarbush ski area):

Smuggler's Notch:

Cruisin between the twisties:

Appalachian Gap:

My other brother also tagged along, although he left his SVT in IL (maybe next year we'll get all 3 of us together). Here's some pix of his car after we detailed it earlier this summer:

One of my all-time favorite pics:

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 06:02 PM
saweet!
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 06:11 PM
wow talk about thinking alike ... so all three brothers have a SVT

well I guess that isn't that big of a surprise, once my brother learned to drive standard he became quite fond of the 99 SE he was driving
Posted By: Cueball Re: Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 06:14 PM
Love the license plate
Posted By: Dr. Cross Re: Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 06:31 PM
Originally posted by BrApple:
wow talk about thinking alike ... so all three brothers have a SVT

well I guess that isn't that big of a surprise, once my brother learned to drive standard he became quite fond of the 99 SE he was driving

Yup, as soon as they saw mine back in 1999 they pretty much made up their minds that they would get one some day! It was definately a fun time and it was neat driving around 2 SF SVTs...people kept doing double takes
Posted By: Stevers Re: Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 08:06 PM
Nice pics. I need to head over to burlington soon for some church street action.
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Mini-VT meet - 08/30/06 10:17 PM
Nice family of SVTs.
© CEG Archives