Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 10:10 PM
at it's new home. Yes, sold once again to an awesome fanatic with tactics that are as great as Rogers.

That's a twin turbo Cobra above the CSVT.

The CSVT will possibly be coming back home to Michigan next spring...

And a couple pics of my current ride...

Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 10:21 PM
Looking good (all three cars).

Now, I see why you had the Reverse lights question a few weeks ago.
Posted By: bradSVT Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 10:27 PM
I like your setup there. Nice looking cars.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 10:31 PM
Oh, the top two aren't mine anymore. The Contour used to be mine for awhile. I'll be buying it back next spring.

Tony, the reverse light problem was on my neighbors SVT. I put a new clutch in her car and couldn't get that right, lol.
Posted By: rouar Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 10:33 PM
I can't wait until the forums change and users can no longer change their handles. I truly thought you were the new owner until I opened the topic and saw your post count.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:50 PM
Still looks great!
Posted By: Barge Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:53 PM
Seriously.. why are you posting here again? didn't you learn your lesson last time?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Barge:
Seriously.. why are you posting here again? didn't you learn your lesson last time?

And why don't you keep your comments to yourself? There is something called PM, use it.
Posted By: Barge Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:57 PM
Because if I kept them to myself they wouldn't be comments... they would be thoughts.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Loco4G63:

And why don't you keep your comments to yourself? There is something called PM, use it.

The same could be said for you
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:58 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:

Posted By: m!key Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/24/06 11:59 PM
no barge is right, ugly, but right. this jomo needs a permaban. hector hit the button! do it!
Posted By: Barge Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 12:00 AM
Originally posted by m!key:
no barge is right, ugly, but right. this jomo needs a permaban. hector hit the button! do it!

I'm freakin dead sexy... and don't you forget it.
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 12:41 AM

Sure, if you go for that whole "hairy manatee" look.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Rara:

Sure, if you go for that whole "hairy manatee" look.

manatees need love too

~Andrew, the slightly hairy, gay manatee
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:29 AM
Why'd you wanna buy it back?

I was confused as to why you sold it in the first place
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:30 AM
wait, is this the NSX kid?

~Andrew
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
wait, is this the NSX kid?

~Andrew

yuuuupers
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Pre98:
Why'd you wanna buy it back?

I was confused as to why you sold it in the first place

Didnt he sell it because his leg was too weak to push a clutch pedal? Didnt he also buy his wrecked tred tour too.....

oh edit* wanted to add that im glad its got a contour reflector back on it, the mystique was kinda poopy lookin imo
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:50 AM
Rule 4.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 02:46 AM
Give it a rest!! You people dwell on the past, and its the same idiots everytime.

He made a post about where the notorious striped SVT is, big deal. Its nice actually seeing a contour related post, and a piece of CEG's past.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 03:03 AM
wait i thought chad sold it before!

omg im soo lost!
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 03:04 AM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Give it a rest!! You people dwell on the past, and its the same idiots everytime.

He made a post about where the notorious striped SVT is, big deal. Its nice actually seeing a contour related post, and a piece of CEG's past.

how about YOU give it a rest. got a problem with a post? click the notify moderator button. it's the same idiots (namely you) that feel the need to run in and police every post that you don't like. get over yourself.

and i don't particularly care what your excuse will be for feeling the need to be on patrol all the time, it's simply not needed. now go power trip somewhere else.

~Andrew
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

how about YOU give it a rest. got a problem with a post? click the notify moderator button. it's the same idiots (namely you) that feel the need to run in and police every post that you don't like. get over yourself.

and i don't particularly care what your excuse will be for feeling the need to be on patrol all the time, it's simply not needed. now go power trip somewhere else.

~Andrew

Are you high?
I'm not trying to police anything
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 03:09 AM
Are you high?

riiiiiight . i have an idea, let's throw in some things that have nothing to do with anything else. you were trying to police the thread. uh oh, someone is talking about something you don't think needs to be talked about, let's run in and try and shut them up.

police: to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.

and no, i'm drinking.

~Andrew
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 03:38 AM
Wow, this went south much quicker than I thought it would. Rob is correct, this is the reason for the post. I finally got pictures of the car I had to sell a long time ago and I get PM's often asking how the car is.. well.. to those who are curious.. there it is!!

And, if you want to bad mouth me, I really don't care. There is people on here that do much worse who should be "permabanned". Some of you people I haven't even spoken too at all or had any diverse effect on you.. why are you posting?

You wanna know something, I'm a bit diffrent now. I'm *cured* per se. Med's do wonders for cronic depression and other things.

Leave the past alone, I've tried my best to come back here to be as helpful as I was, normal, and true to some on here.. and it's you select few who treat me like I stole your wife and egged your car at teh same time. Why? Just drop it and move on. All I am asking. .

Yes, I sold it becuase of my knee, it was tore up, sorta fixxed now and getting better. And that was the worst day of my car-life. Only reason I bought Rogers old car was becuase of this community, all you people are great... pricks, but great. And CEG made the car fun. Obviously this is the internet so sob stories are gh3y, but I still find myself back here looking at the new face of CEG and seeing how things are going with some of the vet's.

Yeah, I've got my old junked CSVT sitting here that is in such bad shape, it's useless. My money and time is better spent elsewhere. This car is more sentimetnal than driveable, damn thing needs an entire shell and rear everything. If you're interested..PM me.

At any rate, move up, not down.

Oh, mods.. please don't lock this, thank you.
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 04:30 AM
good to hear it went to a good home!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 05:18 AM
chad im very curious to how your "custom headlights" were made, they look fantastic!
Posted By: teamSVTour Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
chad im very curious to how your "custom headlights" were made, they look fantastic!

x2
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 07:29 AM
what happened to the duals with magnaflows that were on that car?
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Tuned3900SFI:
Oh, the top two aren't mine anymore.

you had a terminator too?? looks like my buddy's.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 11:32 AM
The owner after myself rem,oved the magnaflow mufflers and swapped them for a pair of something else.. dissapointing.

AS for my lights.. here's a construction pic.

Oh steve, that's not my terminator, it's the new owner of my SVTs' car, never had one.. I wish, though. I've got a few pics of his car herer, maybe you do know him steve?

Lights:

Here's the cut off,

I think these are valeo.. you tell me goonz, but they are from an Acura MDX. What is so nice with a new car is I was able to litterally stick a screwdriver between the housing and lese and pry it off. Sealed righ tback up without the use of any additional sealant. Only difficult part was making a new mounting plate that would fit behind the light... well, wasn't hard I guess, I had someone make the plate after I drew if up. I really enjoyed this project.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 11:43 AM

His name is Chris and he is from New Lenox. I have his last name, i'll PM you if you are curious.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 12:22 PM
Appears this owner has taste. Wonder if he'll remove those SVT stickers on the side. And that exhaust looks like shyte.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 01:52 PM
The true duals are still existant, however, the owner after me removed them, installed the ORIGINAL Ford Mufflers with some junk non stainless tips that were never cleaned. Chris said he's going to buy a pair of borla mufflers and replace them.. not my first choice, but the tips will look real good.

Only other thing done to her is new audio with better components with XM radio. Dynaudio if I remember correctly.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 02:40 PM
wow thats cool! they dont look like valeos, those look like stanleys since you got them off an Acura.

I envy yooou!

what HID kit you running?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 04:15 PM
I envy your knoweldge, Goonzy!

I'm running a 4300K McCulloch set, I love them, not as much as the Phillips set the CSVT had as this 4300K seems a little more blue than the other kit. Thanks for the compliment.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 04:24 PM
I envy your knoweldge, Goonzy!

I'm running a 4300K McCulloch set, I love them, not as much as the Phillips set the CSVT had as this 4300K seems a little more blue than the other kit. Thanks for the compliment.

saweet!! looks extra clean! keep up the good work..
Posted By: R_G Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 05:13 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:

U fellas supposed to be friends
Posted By: jtour Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 06:33 PM
That garage kicks some major @$$!! oh the cars are hot as well. Just curious...how high are the ceilings in that garage? Also do you have more pics of the cobra..engine shots!
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 06:39 PM
Originally posted by jtour:
That garage kicks some major @$$!! oh the cars are hot as well. Just curious...how high are the ceilings in that garage? Also do you have more pics of the cobra..engine shots!

I was going to ask if I could live in that garage, because it's ever so much nicer than my house!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 07:30 PM
I dunno what happened in the past, but the car looks good. And its even better that it went another owner who will keep working on the car and take care of it.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 08:48 PM
According to Chris, the ceiling is 18' at max pitch above the car.

I would kill for a home garage with a lift.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/25/06 10:56 PM

Are you high?

I am...so what about it?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 12:02 AM
Damn, Spring Zing '07 is gonna be a big throw-down brawl! Roger's car was wikkid when he had it; then it went down hill. Same can be said for Hector's old Zetec. That's why I can't bare to sell mine.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 12:43 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
That's why I can't bare to sell mine.

"bear"

BTW Chattavegas...got the shift boot today. Thanks!
Posted By: Frosty Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Damn, Spring Zing '07 is gonna be a big throw-down brawl! Roger's car was wikkid when he had it; then it went down hill. Same can be said for Hector's old Zetec. That's why I can't bare to sell mine.

I wish i could have seen it in person. I always wanted to do the same thing, but i don't have the heart to copy his work...I have some other stuff in mind tho I didn't mind the mystique rear reflector, but the rear end looks real clean now. Needs the true duals back in it...too bad the guy Chad sold it to had to mess with a good thing.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 07:29 PM
It still has the true duals on it, just not the same rear mufflers.
Posted By: Frosty Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:02 PM
Oh, i see, but still to the guy that took them off and put those craptastic tips on there
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:14 PM

Maybe he removed the magnaflows in an attempt to make it sound less like a cessna. Solid play in my book.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Maybe he removed the magnaflows in an attempt to make it sound less like a cessna. Solid play in my book.

x2, the sweetest sound to my ears was when chad ran outta gas
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:31 PM
I must admit that my old car was pretty loud and IMO, the Brullen mufflers that Beyondloaded has on their black CSVT is one of the best sounding mufflers I've heard on the Tours I also agree with Todd and even said as much to Chad about the "SVT" on the side of the car, it needs to go and be replaced with the outlined "SVT" like what WA2Tuff and Rawburt have on their cars because thats really badass! One thing though, the Mystique center reflector/tailights shouldn't have been F'd with

BTW, lets give Chad a break and not clutter this post up with "you shouldn't have come back", enough is enough and yes, I know what he said/did in the past, but come on already
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
the Mystique center reflector/tailights shouldn't have been F'd with

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:52 PM
Uh Oh, Roger's Pissed...lol. I, too, am pissed about it and I liked the sound of the exhaust.

Now, please don't get one thing confused.

Owner 1- Roger
Owner 2- Chad
Owner 3- Rick (Who Changed Reflector and Mufflers)
Owner 4- Chris.. Just took it over a month ago and has good taste.

RICK.. is the devil, not Chris, lol.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 08:52 PM
Originally posted by The Five-Oh!:

You bastid...

I still feel bad for little red gas can, whom we left behind...
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 09:15 PM
Originally posted by The Five-Oh!:

You bastid...

The little gas can that DID
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 10:39 PM

Dude..first rule is no-one gets left behind.....not even red cans.....gosh....remind me to never get your back
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/26/06 10:47 PM

Yeah, but we had to....the small and weak never prevail and are often sacrificed... oh wait, I'm weak..
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/27/06 04:22 AM

aren't you the same guy that said that anyone who doesn't own a contour should leave the site???

make up your mind, hypocrite.

And why don't you keep your comments to yourself?

Because if I kept them to myself they wouldn't be comments... they would be thoughts.

LMFAO!!! barge wins by a knockout.

btw... it's good to see that car with a new and hopefully non-multiple personalitied owner.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pics of the stryped SVT..... - 08/27/06 09:27 PM
Dave, your back
© CEG Archives