Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Hrtatac1 Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 05:11 PM
web page

Saw this car on ebay and emailed the guy about the color since he says it is blue and also about the "you are viewing an extremly rare car Ford only had a total production of 5000 and here is one of them." Gave him the real production numbers and asked him the original color heres the response I got.

Item: Ford : Contour (110002629328)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
ssplit63 is the seller.

Oh excuse me! I guess I should call you the expert,
It is not my website Buy another car this one is not for you happy 4th by the way it was a stupid question

Too bad you can only give feeback if you buy something.

Posted By: DarthMuppet Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 05:18 PM
I saw that last night while I was doing a search to see what was on ebay. That guy was hilarious with the way he tried to build up the car as if he knew what he was talking about. Very amusing.
Posted By: Hrtatac1 Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 05:22 PM
I actually live in Richmond the same place it is being sold. I'm trying to think of a good way to get back at him for being such a jerk, to impatient for Karma. Was actually interested in the car.
Posted By: PacificTourG Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 06:44 PM
The car was supposedly repainted blue, but it looks like it's black.
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Hrtatac1:
I actually live in Richmond the same place it is being sold. I'm trying to think of a good way to get back at him for being such a jerk, to impatient for Karma. Was actually interested in the car.

Go pay him a visit...
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 07:00 PM
That car looks beat even with the new paint. The seller is a moron. Look at his responses to the questions being asked by other bidders. I personally wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. That seller is due for a mushroom slap though.
Posted By: jd2-98s Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/01/06 10:15 PM
LMAO

Q: Has the engine been rebuilt or modified ? You mention the car being lowered does that mean new springs AND shocks ? When was the last time brakes were...more
Jun-29-06
A: Engine has not been modified because the car has plenty of power and does not need it. Car is owned by a Tech and car has been inspected and has new brakes...more

Well I know it's not a big mod, but looks like the intake track is not factory
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Jerk selling a Svt on Ebay - 07/02/06 07:29 PM
What a jerk!
Even if the car was amazing, I wouldn't buy it from him.
© CEG Archives