Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Use the links below the pics for full verion JPG, 1.5-2mb in size.

Milan Voga front Milan Voga Front Low shot
Milan Voga Rear Milan Voga Dashboard Milan Voga Profile
Posted By: ElKy Re: Mercury Milan "Voga" edition, pretty hot! - 05/09/06 04:16 PM
i don't like the roof or the chrome trunk strip.
but other than that its pretty sweet
Take off the chrome trunk strip and you have a sweet looking ride!
Put an MTX in it and it would be even better
i like those rims
looks good, maybe they'll release a 5speed or add some performance to complement the looks
Originally posted by ElKy:
i don't like the roof or the chrome trunk strip.
but other than that its pretty sweet

Is there a purpose behind that roof? I suppose that might grow on me, given time. The strip of bling on the back has GOT to go. Chevy does that a lot with their front & rear treatments and it always looks like an afterthought. Doesn't flow with the rest of the car.
so is that gonna be like the svt or something?
Posted By: m!key Re: Mercury Milan "Voga" edition, pretty hot! - 05/09/06 10:46 PM
hotness, no really that is hot.
it is uber sexy
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:

Amen.
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:

Amen.

I agree... if I can get THAT car with a 5 speed. you have it sold to me already... I am GOING to buy a Milan/Fusion/Zypher/Mazda 6 when I get out of college... They better make it even cooler by the time im out of school.
car also needs a navi..jesus all US car manufacturers need to come up with better navi systems

its almost getting standard on most cars now too..
Thats not a chrome strip on the bottom of the trunk, its the faux brushed aluminum, to go with the rest of the faux brushed aluminum on the car. Its a very nice package from the kit to the rims, but are those rims actually going to be the ones that go on the car I ask this because they look waaay to good to be OEM!
Factory HRE wheels? C'mon, that's SECKS!!!
As i understand it, it's just a one time charity car to be auctioned off...

Ebay: http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=milan-by-kompolt
The rear looks like a sad SEAT but I'm lovin' the rest. I just might pass Ford a line about that look.
i'd drive it
Originally posted by m!key:
hotness, no really that is hot.

shwing!
I like the car, but I'm not a fan of the tail lights. I think it needs less clear and more red or even yellow added to the lense.
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Thats not a chrome strip on the bottom of the trunk, its the faux brushed aluminum,

Sure in hell doesn't look like brushed alum. to me.

http://teamfordlv.com/teamford/images/MilanVoga_34rear_HR.jpg

http://teamfordlv.com/teamford/images/MilanVoga_IP_HR.jpg
that car looks pretty pretty. i like, except for the roof.
Good canidate for the "new hottness" from Nippon.

"Bippu" style

DISSCUS!!!!!!!!!!!

That body kit looks like the one I seen on the Fusion at the Cleveland auto show this year.

I agree other then the roof it does look nice.
Posted By: jtour Re: Mercury Milan "Voga" edition, pretty hot! - 05/10/06 06:10 PM
The side view reminds me of a Caddy CTS.

Oh yeah, I forgot, at least the roof don't look like the one on this Milan.

I like the wheels though.
Posted By: BCSVT Re: Mercury Milan "Voga" edition, pretty hot! - 05/10/06 09:57 PM
What are y'all talking about not liking the roof??? It's a roof, looks like the roof on our contours now? Maybe I'm not seeing something. (If you are thinking the roof is a different color, I think it's the light reflecting off it, not that it's painted a creme color.)

David
If you take a close look at the pix you'll see they're two tone at the roof/door interface from glass to glass. The roof is & a stainless steel somethin' 'r other... check the link about the Voga auction.
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Oh yeah, I forgot, at least the roof don't look like the one on this Milan.

I like the wheels though.

it's the ghetto fab grampa edition
Damn it, it takes forever to open those pics here at work and this monitor is way old, so I'll take your word for it Todd
I'll buy anything the woman that does the Mercury commercials is selling! She is HOT.

Jim T.
Originally posted by jthursby:
I'll buy anything the woman that does the Mercury commercials is selling! She is HOT.

Jim T.

WERD!
Her name is Jill Wagner
I believe the Mercury Milan is available in a MTX... There was a silver one on 17's at our local mall for over a month... I checked it out 6 times, the thing was an MTX and fuggin hot.

I think you need to get the PREMIER Edition for the car to be offered in a 6 speed... I swear it was a 3L MTX.. I wanted it bad!

mm I'm not so sure about that.
It comes in MTX, but not 6 speed 3.0 liter...
The ATX is 6 speed.
© CEG Archives