Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pudmunkie Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 02:39 AM
Well, my ghetto rig HID system [censored] the bucket, so I decided it would be awesome to just upgrade the whole shebang...

And so it started with:

I Couldnt decide how I wanted to mount the high beams so I sat in my awesome garage and contemplated the best way (or at least a way I think might work)

I started grinding and cutting the back of the housing out to give myself something flat to mount to, and make it easy to seal:

Bending plastic:

Shaping the back, and attatching the bottom:

Sealing the new backing to the old housing:

quick teaser:

Ive still got to permanantly mount the projectors, and then figure out how to mount the BMW projectors. Then Ill have to make a cover plate like dion and amarv have done.

If any of you veteran retrofiters see something that needs to be adressed PLEASE let me know, either here or in PMs!
Posted By: weasel Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 02:53 AM
Well, other than the fact that your garage is waaay to clean, everything seems just fine. One thing I would recommend though, is before you mount the lights back in the car, check the beam alignment before you seal the lenses on. After you get everything sealed up, block one of the housings vent holes, throw a little compressed air in the other hole and go over the whole thing with soapy water. Find them pin holes BEFORE you get the water inside !
Posted By: m!key Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 02:55 AM
wow looking like you are coming along great. cant wait to see them done. is the front plate on the lights going to be CF? will you have these done by the 3rd?
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 03:01 AM
I havent been able to get ahold of the people who sold Dion his CF insert peices, so it may just be a flat black abs plastic.

I would love for them to be done by the third, but I doubt it. Its also looking like im going to have to work then anyway .

As for the cleaness of the garage, its my pops art peice in progress. Each time he or I get a new tool, we have the fun task of finding a niche for it

Posted By: weasel Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 03:02 AM
CF would be sweeeet ...
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:01 AM
Originally posted by weasel:
CF would be sweeeet ...

heres a little help from Dion the man himself

Clicky!
Posted By: TjZ Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:03 AM
someone needs to start a GB for these I want some sets..
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:06 AM
Good luck fitting your headlights onto the car when they are all done. Your BMW projectors are way too long, and without major modification to the area behind the highbeam structures, I truly doubt that you will be able to fit them in. The way your housing sits, it seems to be way too deep for them to fit. Add to that the long projectors and you have some major issues...

It is good to see that you chose to go your own route, but I don't understand why you did not go for the tested and proven method of using all Hella modules...

Even with them, it is a total pain in the ass to mount. We'll see how well you manage...

Let me know if I can be of any additional help.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Good luck fitting your headlights onto the car when they are all done. Your BMW projectors are way too long, and without major modification to the area behind the highbeam structures, I truly doubt that you will be able to fit them in. The way your housing sits, it seems to be way too deep for them to fit. Add to that the long projectors and you have some major issues...

It is good to see that you chose to go your own route, but I don't understand why you did not go for the tested and proven method of using all Hella modules...

Even with them, it is a total pain in the ass to mount. We'll see how well you manage...

milan what ever happened to you picking the lucky winner for the projectors? jw
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:09 AM
Got slowed down by work and LED Tails. Probably going to happen some time next week...

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:20 AM
Got slowed down by work and LED Tails. Probably going to happen some time next week...

ok

::fingers still crossed::
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:30 AM

Thanks for voicing the concern, but im wondering why you think im wrong for going with the bmw projector. The Hella 90mm projector is 5.6 inches deep, and fits like you say with no problems. The BMW projectors I bought are only 5.5 inches deep. So there is a disconnect in my head as to why it wont fit.

The housing itself is only about a quarter of an inche deeper than normal, So im not sure why that would keep me from mounting them to the car, but i guess ill ahve to wait and see wont I!

As for why I didnt go the 'tested proven' method, Ill ask you, why did you do LED tail lights? to be different.

I think these BMW projectors are going to look nice when its all done. Ive just got to get my hands on some chrome trim rings.

Any more concerns milan? Im noting what you've mentioned and ill check it all out tomorrow.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 04:45 AM
Yeah, why don't we wait then. Everything else seems all good. Let me know how the fitting goes.
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 05:03 AM
Cool, it's like the projector boom of 2005. So many people have done them recently despite the difficulty....shows the dedication of our members.

It's cool to see all the variations.

Good luck on the project man, hope it goes smoothly.
Posted By: Davo Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 05:31 AM

Last I heard, that didn't work too well. Oh, I guess I could be thinking of something else.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 05:35 AM
I really want to attempt a projector set-up. I think I can pull it off, but I think Im waiting for morettes. I want to see if projectors can fit in those. If so,

Ever since I got HIDs I have become a bit of a headlight freak. I notice more and more different setups, and not a single car with HIDs goes by without me noticing.

I think my favorite lights right now are the Audi HID projectors. Man those things catch my eye every time.

Pudmunkie, looks great so far. I like your mounting idea with a new plastic plate in back, seems that would be much easier to seal with a bead of silicone. Just make a continuous bead around the edges underneath.

I have to ask BlackwidowSVT, as he has my old lights I hightowered, but when I had them I had ZERO condensation. He has had them on much longer than I did, Ive been meaning to ask him how they have held up.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:04 AM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
I really want to attempt a projector set-up. I think I can pull it off, but I think Im waiting for morettes. I want to see if projectors can fit in those. If so,

Ever since I got HIDs I have become a bit of a headlight freak. I notice more and more different setups, and not a single car with HIDs goes by without me noticing.

I think my favorite lights right now are the Audi HID projectors. Man those things catch my eye every time.

agreed
Posted By: dion_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:13 AM
I really like the way you did the rears of the housings. I wanted to try to bend plastic, but never actually attempted it. Make sure the rear of the housing fits inside the radiator core support, I had to "clearance" a section of the fiberglass support to get the rear of the highbeam side to sit flush again, due to the depth of the new highbeams. You're on your way to getting it done. The hardest part for me was figuring out how to mount the lights. Once that was done, the rest was "cake."

Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 11:30 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone

I figure there will be a bit of massaging Ill have to do to make it all fit right.

Chris, i have become like you, these headlights have consumed me lol. Ive been noticing all the other set ups and such. I really wish i could have gotten ahold of some ece valeo h7 projectors, but i found these bmw's which are really nice also!

Time to go put in my 8 hours at work, then i can start my real work
Posted By: Blue11 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 01:14 PM
Originally posted by LoganB:
someone needs to start a GB for these I want some sets..

I agree....and maybe for some LED's for the rear like QuickSilver's set up...those two would look great..
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Davo:

Last I heard, that didn't work too well. Oh, I guess I could be thinking of something else.

I like how you quieted down in the weeks prior to the Iowa meet, because you thought that I was coming...

Now that the meet is done, here you are talking [censored] to me again. DUDE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR [censored] PROBLEM IS WITH ME??? You go around the forums and look for every post that I make, so that you can talk [censored] about me.

But when you get a chance to say it to me in person, you have your tail between your legs, like a little [censored] that just peed in her panties...

I swear, you are the biggest [censored] that I have ever met or heard of in my life. Either be a man and say [censored] to my face, or else STFU!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:10 PM
Come on Ladies!

settle your selfs down
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Kinda SteedaSan:
Come on Ladies!

settle your selfs down

Hey man, I am not the one chasing him around and talking [censored].
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:22 PM
I know but sayin that only fuels DAVO to keep doing it.

Im just sayin you both need to settle..
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 06:40 PM
Nope, Milan is done on CEG, he's violated the terms of his "parole" way too many times.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 09:03 PM
Well I set the headlight up to the body, and it fits 90% ! Much better than milan speculated. I will have to trim a small bit of material off of the car to get it to fit flush, but nothing drastic.

Working on mounting on projector tonight, and brainstorming the BMW projector mounting!

Though I may wait to mount the high beam as the housings glue is still setting.

till next round! im back to working
Posted By: Airforce Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Rara:
Nope, Milan is done on CEG, he's violated the terms of his "parole" way too many times.

what a waste. considering Davo brought it out of him.
why don't you ban Davo? Isn't starting a flamewar a rule violation? Just wondering

Yep found it: "Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. "

Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Airforce:

what a waste. considering Davo brought it out of him.
why don't you ban Davo? Isn't starting a flamewar a rule violation? Just wondering

Yep found it: "Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. "

Hey phil that makes sense, something the admin and mods dont have here.

Yet davo has the right to post
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 10:08 PM
Take it to PM's, its between davo, the mods and milan. Its not the business of anyone else
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/23/05 11:07 PM

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=1033000&Main=1033000#Post1033000
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/25/05 09:23 PM
Here is what is done as of aug 25th!

Still need seal everything up, Aim the low beams, and make a cover plate.

Most of the hard work is done!!! it feels good.

Finising up the backing plates:

Finished HID Harness

Old HID ballasts (OMG WTF, so big) Vs. new ballast! so sexy, Ignitors sit on the back of the bulbs. (yes there is enough room!):

The only modification to the car I had to make (alot easier than milan made it out to be....)

Drum roll!

Quasi finished!:

That being said, im taking a break from these for the weekend. A couple more parts I need should be in sometime next week, and ill be able to start sealing things up.

Later,

Alex
Looking sweet man...
Posted By: m!key Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/25/05 09:50 PM
awowesome!
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/25/05 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Looking sweet man...

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/25/05 10:19 PM
what HID setup you using just outa curiousity?
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/25/05 10:38 PM
Its a Hella Gen 4 HID set up with some used bulbs that came with the projectors. Ill be upgrading those to a 4000-6000k bulb, not sure yet.

I know this may be something of a frankenstein set up, but through ebay ive come out ALOT cheaper than the 'basic' tried and true system (90mm projectors x 4 + HID retro fit for H9's or H7's).

I just want CEG to know that it is possible to use a cheaper set up if you look around, and take the time to put in the effort to make it all work.

Ill say ive got more than 30 hours into it so far, and have wanted to give up quiet a few times. It takes some dedication
Posted By: 98Ford2L Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/26/05 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Quick_SVT:
Looking sweet man...

w3rd
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/26/05 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Its a Hella Gen 4 HID set up with some used bulbs that came with the projectors. Ill be upgrading those to a 4000-6000k bulb, not sure yet.

I would stay under 6000K, it would be a crisp blue color under projectors, 4000K however would be amazing, it'll be very very bright...Also if you need help finding HID's stuff like wiring harness's, balasts and bulbs, shoot me a PM, I got a lot of sources...good luck meng!

Just thought I'd share for those of you that really want to go all out....

Sexy HID Projectors With Halos
Posted By: dion_dup1 Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/26/05 05:50 AM
THAT IS AWESOME WORK! Congratulations on a job well done!

I would like to see more close-ups of the housing and the fronts through the lens!

Congrats again on a job well done!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - 08/26/05 06:12 AM

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=1033000&Main=1033000#Post1033000

poor poor CEG...grown men can't even behave properly on the internet.

on a side note, nice work!
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/26/05 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

I would stay under 6000K, it would be a crisp blue color under projectors, 4000K however would be amazing, it'll be very very bright...Also if you need help finding HID's stuff like wiring harness's, balasts and bulbs, shoot me a PM, I got a lot of sources...good luck meng!

Thanks goonz, I might hit you up for some bulb help, but if you look at the above pictures, ive already soldered up a high quality HID harness, almost exactly like what you can buy! . I have to decide what color i want out of the projectors, I had 4000k before this, and loved the hyper white it produced but I think this time around I want a bit more flavor

Originally posted by dion:
THAT IS AWESOME WORK! Congratulations on a job well done!

I would like to see more close-ups of the housing and the fronts through the lens!

Congrats again on a job well done!

Hey dion, im about to leave for the weekend, but PM me your Email and ill shoot you some high res pics of the housings when i get back on monday. Also, Im having a hell of a time getting ahold of your Carbon fiber people. Ive emailed them twice, and nothing... any ideas?
Posted By: weasel Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/26/05 03:06 PM
Congrats. Nice job ....
Nice job man. You never miss a chance to play with Abs plastic . Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
Looking sweet man...

Posted By: Swazo Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/27/05 05:13 PM
I got my prelaminated CF sheets for my quad's here

They have lots of other types of composite goodies too, including structural parts
Posted By: irda Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/28/05 01:21 PM
looks awesome. what a great job.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/28/05 11:01 PM
Awesome link swazo thanks! Ill have to hit them up later
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/29/05 12:51 AM

Thanks goonz, I might hit you up for some bulb help, but if you look at the above pictures, ive already soldered up a high quality HID harness, almost exactly like what you can buy! . I have to decide what color i want out of the projectors, I had 4000k before this, and loved the hyper white it produced but I think this time around I want a bit more flavor

more flavor huh, I would go with the Phillips 6000K Bulb..it will be a crisp blue/white color and it'll look hott, I might sell my bulbs sometime later just to try out the 6000K...however PM me and I'll direct u to the guy that retrofits Phillips bulbs to a selected base like H3's, 9006 etc...
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/29/05 12:56 AM
You must have missed the part about my projectors being BMW, and not needing a rebase. Straight up D2S bulbs
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Work in prog. Quad projectors - UPDATE - 08/29/05 01:14 AM
You must have missed the part about my projectors being BMW, and not needing a rebase. Straight up D2S bulbs

OH SHNAP

even better!!
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 08/31/05 01:30 AM
projectors are in their preliminary aiming phase. here are some sneaks.

Im overall very pleased with them! Glad I didnt give up. The cut off isnt as sharp as the audi's Valeo ECE projectors, but better then reflector based!

Still need to make the cover plate and get it covered in Carbon fiber, and seal everything up.

Cutoff: Keep in mind that im not the 'recommended' aiming distance away, so they appear low onthe wall.

With the hella angel eye fogs:

Posted By: m!key Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 08/31/05 01:45 AM
great work pud!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 08/31/05 03:14 AM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
great work pud!

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 08/31/05 12:52 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
great work pud!

Posted By: weasel Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 08/31/05 06:34 PM
Yup, great job pud. Your cut-off pattern is identical to mine. I kinda like it versus an ECE pattern. Not as annoying when you go over bumps at night.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 08/31/05 06:37 PM
schweet!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 09/01/05 01:57 AM
Not as annoying when you go over bumps at night.

god I drove my friends Murano (ugly ass car btw ) and it had projectors..everytime we'd go up and down on a hill or over a bump, Id get dizzy..
I know what you mean. I'm still not completely used to the cutoff...first car i've ever owned with projectors...its weird, tons of light, then all of a sudden, no light....definitely takes some adjusting to.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 09/01/05 02:24 AM
Whenever I drive the Audi its like that. Cresting hills are fun lol.

Tray for the ballast is done, tomorrow is time to secure the projectors to the backings permanently, and drive around and get a feel for my aimings.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 09/04/05 04:59 AM
Almost....

Done....

Ill stop annoying you guys with my pics very soon.

Looks to be done labor day!

Cover plate is finished (Whats that brett? OHH ya ABS plastic lol). Unfortunatley a freak accident with my chrome bezel has led me to what i did not want to do, Ill have to cut open the lights on the car right nwo to scavenge some nice perty shiney ones.

In closing, for now... I hate contour headlights, in fact I hate all headlights, and I applaud Milan for even thinking of doing more than one set!
Oooh Abs plastic ,lol. Looks nice man
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 09/05/05 12:12 AM
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE - 09/08/05 02:21 AM
DONE! Been through one washing and a light mist of rain w/ no leaks. Had some minor fogging, but isolated the problem and resolved the issue .

So happy im done, and yes it was worth all the effort.

My thanks to the following people for the help, and motivation:
-Dion
-Milan
-Amar
-Weasel
-probably some more people im forgetting (sorry)

about damn time!

oh ya, nice job.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 09/08/05 04:34 AM
needs more light pattern on wall pictures!!

those look hott man, congrads!! and post pics of the light pattern hitting against a wall, I wana see the cut-off line..
good job man...now...how much to make me a set?
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 02:09 AM
I would never undertake this project again lol.

Well thats not true, ill probably do another upgraded set for myself eventually. (got a few ideas brewin) Its alot of work and effort that I dont think ive got in me. Although I could probably do a set again alot quicker than normal

Goonz ill get you some more beam pics eventually, Ive gotta get with you on your bulb source...
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE - 09/09/05 02:29 AM
Awesome!

You did damn good work!
Posted By: Tisby Re: WIP Quad projectors - UPDATE 8/30/05 - 09/09/05 03:06 AM
needs more light pattern on wall

i'd hit it (them?)
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 04:05 AM

Goonz ill get you some more beam pics eventually, Ive gotta get with you on your bulb source...

shoot me a PM..
Posted By: weasel Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 08:23 PM
Great job Pud. I think that the only thing that needs to be done ( and this includes myself ) is to find a turn signal bulb that has that silver coating on it so that its not amber when off, but amber when on ...
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 08:30 PM
Ya i agree, My bulb is the silver star one that is likea blueish amber when off.

My pops audi takes some turn bulbs called SYO which are silver when off, and super fing bright amber when on. I couldnt find any in our bulb tho
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 08:40 PM
Looks great...nice work. Enjoy em!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 08:42 PM
Great job Pud. I think that the only thing that needs to be done ( and this includes myself ) is to find a turn signal bulb that has that silver coating on it so that its not amber when off, but amber when on ...

Here ya go ive had them over 3 years and not a singal problem to date

What they look like at night

Daytime pic
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 08:47 PM
kevin I....

I....

I love you. Lol

thanks man~! Im going to order some tonight
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 09:41 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Here ya go ive had them over 3 years and not a singal problem to date

What they look like at night

Daytime pic

I bought those from that same place and mine are like weak as hell, unless I bought the wrong number?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 09:47 PM
My turn signal reflectors were painted black when I Hightowered mine, so unless they have bulbs that look black in the daytime, and turn amber at night, I'm stuck with a sore thumb of a bulb!

Mark
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 09:55 PM
Anytime pud

Haroon they are bright man just not bright when you turn the HIDS on lol, trust me man i said the same thing.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 09:56 PM
Anytime pud

Haroon they are bright man just not bright when you turn the HIDS on lol, trust me man i said the same thing.

meh I guess so
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 09:57 PM
Anytime pud

meh I guess so

Oh yeah well
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 10:02 PM
Anytime pud

meh I guess so

Oh yeah well

hey shaddupp!!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/09/05 10:05 PM
lmao i like that head motion
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: WIP Quad projectors - DONE 9/8/05 - 09/10/05 04:51 AM
gigidy gigidy gooo
© CEG Archives