Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
new pics (ignore the bumper its not fixed yet)
normal pics:

photoshop fun:

high res pics:
clicky
nice..like the screens...not feeling the SF on the inside...but, hey its yours right...i may have a extra jack cover or two laying around....

HEY! you're SVT has buck teeth

Just kidding, Definatelty jelious. Id hit it.
very nice job with the SVT , keep it clean .... awesome wheels though
Clean up the poor car. The interior is not so clean... It looks good though
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
Clean up the poor car. The interior is not so clean... It looks good though

I agree. Nice in so many ways, but beat and dirty in many others.
Nice looking wheels on that car!!
Looks good!
I like the wheels too.
i know she was dirty and that bumper needs fixin
what wheels are those? they are really nice.
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
i know she was dirty and that bumper needs fixin

Do you not take a shower before you go out on a date either?
Originally posted by mikey boy:

me likey too
Originally posted by mikey boy:

It's a good looking worrior!!! Cool CSVT!
19" axis se7ens
what did you paint the coin tray with I'm painting mine soon like some advise.
around 1400 with tires i think. great price considering they cost 1200 just rims
Needs less ghetto. Missing side skirts and what's up with the front bumper?
ghetto??

snow driving on bad tires = cracked bumper.

i have side skirts just no jack points. PITA to remove then everytime i work on her and i lift her alot.
stop and back AWAY from the interior spray can! too many colors going on not too bad but...

please tell me you have a tv up front and not just the ones in the back. and please tell me you dont drive around with the back tvs on when youre by yourself. sorry, pet peave seeing people do this
ghetto??
i have side skirts just no jack points. PITA to remove then everytime i work on her and i lift her alot.

So you drive around with no jack point covers because you jack the car up a lot? Pleeeeeeease!! Sorry dude, but I would have held off on the whoring until the car wasn't looking ragged out. And I'll agree with Steve, too many colors going on in the interior.

I will say though, once the bumper is fixed and you throw some jack point covers in, the car will look very nice from the outside!

Mark
Needs more TV and less jack cover
ghetto??

uhh.....i dont know about other tours but taking my jackpoints off is the easiest part of jacking the car up.
All of the stuff that's already been said. + Shouldn't paint the bottom of the seats different colors than the leather. Makes it look kinda' odd. And in regards to the TV comment, I believe in many states it is illegal to have a TV of any sort where the driver can watch while driving. And shops don't want the liability of being the ones who installed it. So that's why you see so many people with the TV's in the back only. I also would have waited to fix my car before "whoring". Or at least swept it out first. To each his own I guess. It could look very cool from the outside after some $$$ well spent.
illegal to watch while driving but not to have. besides, when has an illegal mod ever stopped anyone before?
Nice ride, love the wheels!
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Nice ride, love the wheels!

Actually his tour is pretty bada$$, these pics however i can't say i agree with your choice in interior mods. But once you get that front bumper fixed and replace your jack covers and center caps It will return to it's original state of bada$$edness. Until then you might want to hold off on the pic whoring...

Weeeeaaaaaakkkkkkesssssttt excuse ever!! Takes 10 seconds to put one on. My car doesn't leave my drive w/o them on. I'd be embarrased to drive it.
Dude, it weighs only 8 lbs.
Originally posted by todras:

Weeeeaaaaaakkkkkkesssssttt excuse ever!! Takes 10 seconds to put one on. My car doesn't leave my drive w/o them on. I'd be embarrased to drive it.

obviously you havent taken off my jack covers so none of yall would know how hard it is to get them off. i dunno if its the skirts themselves that are messed up or what but it takes time and pain to pull them out.

ive also replaced so many things on here including the engine i dont really care too much about the jack points being on or off, its no real diff to me either way. they will be back on when im finished with every possible thing i can think of blowing my money on over her garage time this winter.

i took these pics are before winter modding pics and figured id share (bad idea. i guess noone around here has heard of the term "the thorn comes before the rose." in spring i will have nothing but when she will be finally complete.

oh and as for the screens, they are only in the back currently cuz im not done, they are being test fitted up there to get a feel for angles. these do not cut on they are unhooked and in va it is illegal for them to be on while driving if they are in possible view of any other vehicle on the road which pretty much knocks out any ability of having any on while driving anyway.

List of winter modding:
Pre-98 trunk w/molded plateholder
Fixing the front bumper
Mesh and painted grills
Scratches fixed
Repainting interior
Sparco 4 points for front and moving 3 points to rear
System completed
Painted HL (or morettes)
custom tails
New tint
Tv's fully mounted
Install dvd player
MSDS headers
New springs
and more...

now if that doesnt get your attention give me til april and youll take back all the bad things youve said.

BTW thanks to all who left good comments and take a good look at the rims theyre going bye bye soon.
Originally posted by LUCA:
Looks good!

What's up jesus.

Comments like the ones you got should be expected when posting on here.. happens all the time. Don't sweat it.

Anyway, didn't you have a wing on there? Thank god you didn't post pics of it with it on.. you'd be hearing a lot more than just sh!t about your jack covers.

Atleast you still know you've got the best looking Contour in Chester.. with me in a close second. =)
lol, hows it going wit the svt kit man?? my boy in the focus saw you a few weeks back and couldnt help but stare.
I've got too much stuff to worry about right now as far as money goes, so I'm just going to lower it and be done with it.
We'll all be able to laugh at these 'before' pics when we see the 'after.'

I'm in no position to say anything about your car,because you have an SVT,mine is a GL 280k km $1600 beater with a ghetto paintjob,fast food wrappers stuffed behind the front seats,tools and screws scattered about on the back seat,a paint chip on the hood that gets bigger every day,a billet fuel door that doesn't fit right,dirty SVT rims,balding tires,sticking door handles,a rear windows that doesn't go up or down,a licence plate holder that only clips on at the top because the bottom clips are broken,so my trunk gets filled with dust,dirt and water regularly. I also have a ghetto painted interior,and you know what...I'm gonna stop running my car down. My car is [censored] compared to most on here. Yours is just an SVT that's put away wet at the moment. Who cares? It's a work in progress,it's allowed to be in a state of ghettoness and disrepair. Hell,that's a style all it's own.

My car looks like ass,but come spring,you'll be picking your jaws up off the ground.

Anyways dude,cool pics,I like where you're going with the mods,and keep it up.
© CEG Archives