Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Konig Wheels cheap for NASA members. - 04/19/05 09:23 PM
Another benefit of membership.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/

Any Konig 15" wheel for $55, and any 17" for $75. 17" Konig Next, for example, is $138 at DTD. Must be a NASA member and you have to run 4 Konig stickers at whatever event you run.

NASA membership is $40, and comes with a subscription to Grassroots Motorsports ($19.95/year). You do the math.
If only I could find out what they have that would fit the MSP and be a SCCA stock legal offset I would love to be able to get some nice cheap Konig Kolors (Very Orange) or Next's or well I would take any cheap light SCCA stock legal wheels that fit the MSP (Damn that 55 offset)
the guys I know run a rota slipstream - see if you can find its specs and find a comparable Konig wheel.
Is that SCCA stock class or STX or some local class?

I dont see the stock MSP 17X7 size even listed for the slipstreams. I see 16X7 and 17X8 and other sizes but not 17X7 (I could be missing it since I dont see any info on the rota website and all this info is from places selling them)
Posted By: BOFH Re: Konig Wheels cheap for NASA members. - 04/22/05 01:26 PM
There is very little detail on how to claim these prices. Any documentation on how-to buy at these prices.

Thanks,

T
Originally posted by NASA website:
Members: You will need to log in to access the special offers.

I have heard varying stories about this right now. Some people have called about it and said they are not doing it yet/it is only for some wheels. Other people have called and and gotten the wheels for $75 each without membership being confirmed.
© CEG Archives