Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I am pondering making these again. Is there any interest still? If you would like some, please post. I will resume production if there is enough interest...

Thanks.
i would like some halos. Depending on price
Posted By: Airforce Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 07:56 PM
I'm in except you are gonna have to mine for a focus!!
Originally posted by AirForce:

They make them for your car!!!
Posted By: thejms Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 08:04 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by AirForce:

They make them for your car!!!

Ya damn focuses hehe maybe I should get a FSVT.....so many aftermarket options for them it is rediculous

And I maybe interested in some, depending how the Morrette headlights workout.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 08:08 PM
***ATTENTION***

They make both the Morrette-style AND projectors for the Focus', dealer items
Posted By: thejms Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 08:09 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
***ATTENTION***

They make both the Morrette-style AND projectors for the Focus', dealer items

Keep rubbing it in!
Posted By: 10mmFeeder Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 08:09 PM
I would be more interested in these than the morrettes...I'd love these...How much? The same price you charged last time, more, less?
I'd like a set of painted black quad projectors!

Bernie
Posted By: Mancho Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 09:17 PM
Originally posted by tckn19s:
I'd like a set of painted black quad projectors!

Bernie

Me too....
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 10:05 PM
how much did these run last time??

im actually kinda surprised to hear you say you are making them again after all the trouble it seemed to cause last time. more power to ya i guess.

depending on price and time i may be interested. . . .
can someone put up a pic so i can see the difference between these and morets
Posted By: 10mmFeeder Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Kingpin:
how much did these run last time??

im actually kinda surprised to hear you say you are making them again after all the trouble it seemed to cause last time. more power to ya i guess.

Read the post in aesthetics called "Projectors"...It explains that painting will most likely not be an option, as it makes sealing the lights more difficult, which is what caused all the issues previously, and someone please yell at me if I'm horribly wrong...Yeah prices would be good, man I hope this happens...
Originally posted by Kingpin:

Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/12/03 11:43 PM
OH dear god these are beautiful, however I will have to see how much before I commit.
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I am pondering making these again. Is there any interest still? If you would like some, please post. I will resume production if there is enough interest...

Thanks.

How about some attention of us Pre 98's?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/15/03 02:49 AM
Sorry, but after I read SVT ST PETE's sig, I will have to stay out of this one... Although I do think they look great! Sorry

Mark
As of now, I am leaning on just doing projectors, and not painting them. Painting requires the lights to be totally ripped to pieces, thus sealing them becomes a giant task.

Of course, I will make that determination if and when I start making these again...
i would love to buy some projectors, preferably with angel eyes.....but i need to know prices....plz inform me more, becauese i am very interested
Posted By: Static Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/15/03 05:16 AM
I think anybody intrested in this GB should read this Thread about Quicksilver before they decide to pay all that money to milan
Posted By: Kappa2006 Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/15/03 05:17 AM
If the price is right...i'm definately in!
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/15/03 06:20 AM
Whats the price? And i may be in.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/15/03 09:14 AM
How much Milan?
Originally posted by Big Poppa:
I think anybody intrested in this GB should read this Thread about Quicksilver before they decide to pay all that money to milan

Milan has had tens of satisfied customers and 1 customer who had problems ... I am very happy with my quad xenons and would have it no other way ... thanks Milan for a great product.

Jared
Posted By: BSOELMAN Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/16/03 12:46 AM
can you do the 95 mystique style. I absolutly love the look. if you can do them how much do you charge. thank you
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/16/03 01:16 AM
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
Originally posted by Big Poppa:

Milan has had tens of satisfied customers and 1 customer who had problems ... I am very happy with my quad xenons and would have it no other way ... thanks Milan for a great product.

Jared

I guess my question would be why did it get to the point that it did? When you are selling a product, you should do (within reason) anything to keep the customer happy and satisfied. Satisfied customers don't always tell others that they are satified but dissatisfied customers ALMOST ALWAYS DO. That fact is quite evident here. Dean Joyce has an interest post for Morettes and the way things stand now, I would definately do business with him before Milan. So far, dealing with Dean has been a very pleasant and rewarding experience. His prices are very reasonable and he has spent alot of time answering all my questions. That's why I dealt with him instead of others. He is very customer oriented.
Negative word of mouth is the only word of mouth that anyone remembers!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/16/03 01:06 PM
Originally posted by lobudgetraceing:
can someone put up a pic so i can see the difference between these and morets

Well heres my MM quad projectors w/ HIDs

The price I paid for these was $1200.00 and thats because I went w/ the HIDs, with the HIDs on

I'm glad to see Milan isn't going to be painting them inside, it looks like that was the problem before but damn do they look great when they're black inside
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/16/03 01:09 PM
Damn those look sweet
Ouch...
Sounds like the past will haunt us.
how much????????
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/17/03 03:58 AM
Milan, how much would they be with out the HID's, as oppose to with. Because if i do this i will want to wait on the HID's for financial reasons. Also what style bulb is required with out HID's.
And despite all the crap goin on about you, i still will be interested depending on the status of my business.
It looks like you have a great product, and as with anything like this, more or less "home made" you will have problems that people should just come to accept. To me, paying you would be worth saving myself from the headaches of doing it myself. And if i have to touch up i have to touch up. No big deal.
I appreciate the support from those who are interested in these, and understand the reservations from those that expressed their concerns too.

I have not calculated the costs as of yet. I am waiting to see if I can re-establish my contacts with various companies that I dealt with previously.

As of now, the prices are not available.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/17/03 07:22 AM
I'd be in for some sort of projector.
nice very nice but I must say that I have replaced my headlights too often usually one at a time due to accidents that I would be too fearful to purchase such exotic lenses.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Interest Check: PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS - 12/17/03 06:46 PM
I have a set of the fully painted quad beam projector headlights, not just the outside but the ballasts as well.... I love, bu tthe only problem is that they condensate every once in a while. It seems like an easy fix though, just have to get the time to do it....

Markus
Tshirts coming soon.. in Feb

Official CEG T-shirts

"List of sponsors"

Quote:

1)BNMotorsports - Paid $52.00
2)CTA - Paid $50.00
3)Performance Fords - Paid $50.00
4)THM - Waiting for check.
5)Mirko Racing - Waiting for check.
6)BAT - Waiting for check.

The admins at this site are wondering what happened to the T-shirts. It's been over a year after you collected money from "sponsors" in the name of the CEG and yet there are no T-shirts.

Combine this with the experiences of some of those who participated in your last group buy, and we can safely say we don't care to have you running a business here. Therefore, this thread is done and any future ones will be locked.

-Lance
© CEG Archives