Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: outkast xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/17/03 11:53 AM
I,ve ordered my kit for my 96.$750 plus extra for mesh
If you want the price I got for mine.go to ......
www.xtremeracingonline.com or contact frank at 626-564-9666
pictures were posted a month ago and front spoilers are
shipping now!!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/17/03 02:45 PM
when it arrives make sure you take pics cuz I wanna see the final version of the rear and sides

I still have plans to buy this kit in the future
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/18/03 12:15 AM
no problem!I,ve been looking at other kits made by
xtreme and they look good.check them out on ebay!most
are neon kits.
Hello guys and girls. It's me again and I need some help. I need to have some one do some photoshopping for me. I have the front and rear end of a pre and post 98 contours with the front, rear and sides we have made for the new body kits. If some one can post my original pictures I can do that also, but what I am really trying to do is get the whole look of the kit on both cars. Any help would be very appreciative. Thank you
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/18/03 07:31 PM
I can photoshop them for you

just as long as the pictures of your car and the pictures of the kit are at similar angles.
I forgot to explain better on this request. The kit is on the car, but it is not a finished look. It is in 2 different colors with fiberglass molded on the to make the bumpers blend together. I have about 5 pictures that are from different angles.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/19/03 03:26 AM
ohhhhh okay...yeah i can still make it all 1 color

just send em my way
jdwashington11@yahoo.com or just put em here or AIM me.
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/19/03 01:48 PM
I can,t wait to see this
yeah i would love to see it as well
Posted By: jmgilman Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/21/03 05:35 PM
....went to that site, i don't see a ford body kit-- which one are you guys using? maybe i'm missing something here haha
same here....if u got pics i would love to see them. it almost feels like i just entered this forum. lol havent been on it in forever. after that little mishap with the body kit thing
Posted By: LinaBby Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/21/03 11:32 PM
Posted By: jmgilman Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/22/03 12:16 AM
<girly rant on> eeew- that thing is GROSS dudes...just no..please..don't do that..for my sake-- the body kit looks like it was melted down, waay too long on the front <girly rant off>
sorry, i just couldn't help myself
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/22/03 12:21 AM
Originally posted by jmgilman:
<girly rant on> eeew- that thing is GROSS dudes...just no..please..don't do that..for my sake-- the body kit looks like it was melted down, waay too long on the front <girly rant off>
sorry, i just couldn't help myself

his car is lowered and slanting down...obviously
Posted By: m!key Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/22/03 12:33 AM
<girly rant on>

yeah girly is right.
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/22/03 01:44 PM
get ottaa here...thats looks good
Originally posted by crazy3contours:
get ottaa here...thats looks good

-think he called jmgilman a girl
hey i like that. what would the back and sides be? i mean..is there other fronts we could look at? i got 2 in mind.
For those of you trying to see the kit at xtremeracingonline they are still updating the website. There are no pics. of the car on there yet. I should be having some pics. of the rear on here tonight. They are going to look photoshoped, but that is only because I don't have the prototype on my car yet. I should have the whole kit done and on the car in the next 2 weeks.
You are still making one for me right? Just making sure. I got 350 bucks floating around.
Posted By: BDR Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/23/03 01:02 PM
thats a JUN style bumper, cool!
Originally posted by BDR(aka)x-imprtKLLR:
thats a JUN style bumper, cool!

Hey man.! here it is. Sorry Rich, but it's just a regular Octane style bumper with the holes above the bars shaved over and filled in. This style bumper came from the look of the Nissan Skyline R-34. All the imports and domestic cars have this bumper now. Don't get me wrong. This is a NICE NICE kit that is being made. I'm glad is was modified different for the 'tour!! GOOD LUCK MAN!! props from me!
These all look pretty good! i'm starting to like this. but i still like Streetfighter one and the EVO 3....the one that was a bit more round. i still have some pics from that last g/b i tried with the streetfighter if anyone would like to see it?
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/23/03 08:10 PM
I love the Octane bumper...its probably my favorite one thats out right now.
Photochops I did
these are of the streetfighter front, aerogear sides, and 2 different rears. these were only for fun. but o well. i agree with yall...the octane is pretty awesome
Here are the pictures of the car in the shop. This is how the rear bumper was molded! The last picture of the green car is a photoshop of the bumper smoothed out on a post 98 it is just to give you an idea of what it is gonna look like. It actually will look better on the car. Work is being done!!!

pics!!!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/24/03 04:15 AM
are those the sideskirts you're going with or are you changing them?
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/24/03 04:11 PM
add this one to the collection 1sweetride
wow.... www.xtremeracingonline.com
Very hard to navigate..... Somebody should help out a bit with the webpage
Please do not go to the website at xtremeracing right now. We are doing a whole new web design. The web site designer went to Japan and won't be back for about a month. So until then the website is at a stand still. Sorry for the confusion.
Posted By: Jediboy Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/24/03 07:35 PM
Dude! I could clean the website up in an hour. Give me a day and it will look professional. You guys need some help.
Can you Email me the pics??!? Puckin_around@msn.com if you can!!! THANKS either way!
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/25/03 11:28 AM
I hope the rears not like that ZETECNINJA chop!whooowe
that looks .but I,am still in this group buy!!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/25/03 02:51 PM

whats wrong with my rear chop
Posted By: jmgilman Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/25/03 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

it looks like a big heaping bowl of uncle bens RICE to me...look @ that fart can too!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/25/03 10:58 PM
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

it looks like a big heaping bowl of uncle bens RICE to me...look @ that fart can too!

welp, blame the Honda Accord it came from...I like it
I like it too. It looks awesome.
Posted By: m!key Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/26/03 02:52 AM

Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/29/03 02:27 AM
now thats how it should look! nice smooth lines
Posted By: 2point5 Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/29/03 02:42 AM

i think the back is a little outrageour for my taste but i really like the side shirts, would be possible for me to possibly get a set of those and if so how much do you think that would run?
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/29/03 02:11 PM
call FRANK at 626-564-9666 and ask about the sides.
The front part of the kits being sold on ebay! in stock
and shipping right now!
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/29/03 02:29 PM
remember!this group buy was started by 1sweetride! and you
need to PM him for more information....I,am just deep into
this group buy!!!because 1sweetride and xtereme kits are
the only ones getting there kits out to the public and
has started selling the fronts on ebay!this is a big deal
if you have checked in on those other group buys on the site.This one will be a winner for sure!!! and they
really want your business...the 95-97 front clip is ready
and they plan on doing a 98-2000 front also....sooo
think about next summers car shows!WILL YOU MISS ANOTHER
YEAR WITHOUT YOUR ........BODYKIT?
ok so we have the octane front looks like an older version of the EVO rear and those sides....hmmm how much and i might be in for a 98+
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/29/03 06:21 PM
I,AM IN THE GROUP BUY FOR THE 95-97 KIT,AT 850 WITH MESH
INSERTS!YOU WOULD HAVE TO CONTACT 1SWEETRIDE FOR MORE
DETAILS...
Posted By: goose00 Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/30/03 02:38 AM
ME WANT A BODY KIT FOR MY 98 SE looking to buy one hear this coming spring as i am getting my car painted and this is the time to do it. let me know if any kits are coming out for the 98 plus. thanks alot

GOOSE
Posted By: IonNinja Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 09/30/03 02:54 AM
yes kits will be coming out for 98+s...I'm sure 1sweetride would be happy to take your deposit now

actually I know they're coming out, just don't know when...
The 98+'s will be available within the next 5 weeks. We have already made the front and once the rear is done for my pre 98 that will fit both the post and pre 98's. The rear should be done in about 2 weeks. The prices are the same as the pre 98.
Can I get a better pic of those side skirts? I may be interested here...
Posted By: outkast Re: xtreme body kits on sale before sept.31 - 10/08/03 05:40 PM
will be sending payment #4, soon anyone else going in
with me?
© CEG Archives