Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: tttc Neons for almost any aplication - 07/10/03 11:06 AM
If a enough people are interested i can get a good discount on most any neon light you would want go to http://www.kwimports.com/
any item you see on that site pm me what you want color and quanity and i will send you a price for it.
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/10/03 12:51 PM
A quick up date if we can get just 5 people on board we can get
Under Car Kits that includes strobe kit + LED screw lights for $75.00
LED Light Bolts 10.00 a pair
Raido Bars 20.00
Tire Valve LED 14.00 a pair
Strobe License Plate Screw Lights 14 a pair
pm me and as soon as we have 5 people on board we will order
I'm in so lets get this going!
Posted By: hydro Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/10/03 07:14 PM
edit: is the $75 price with shipping included?
Posted By: R_G Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 12:43 AM
In
Posted By: onosway Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 01:04 AM
interested
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 01:05 AM
If we did the underbody do we all have to go with the same color?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 02:08 AM
I might would be interested. Anybody know the quality of their products? I heard street glow is the only way to go. My friend has one of the lower cost kits and it just isn't bright enough. By the way, I want yellow. Just like the fast and the furious (which is on encore right now).
Posted By: Rychie620 Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 02:31 AM
i would be interested in the underbody neons, but dont put me down for one yet. what exactly comes with that kit, and does the $75 cover shipping too?
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 02:44 AM
Ok you can get any color you want and for that matter any item you want. All of the orders will be shipped to me and i will ship to you at the best rate i can find(i would think $5.00 should cover most any shipping in the lower 48). Most likley it will have to be USPS. I am going to wait till at least Sunday befor the order is placed. So to give a few other people the chance to get in. Any one who wants to send me there order list and payment method email me at tttc@mounet.com. I do prefer to use paypal but i can wait for moneyorders but sorry no personal checks to much hassle.
Posted By: Airforce Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 04:01 AM
Not tryin to be an [censored] here but how do know we can trust you?? I mean you just registered on the 9th.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 04:08 AM
IM IN!!!!!

wait.... nevermind....
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 01:14 PM
Well if you don't trust me dont order. I know i am an honest person but their is no way i can show you that.
Posted By: drerok_dup1 Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 02:13 PM
WOW it looks like there might be more than 5 people...how about getting the price lower? is there any way you can get the under car neon kit in white?
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 03:33 PM
Sorry the said the only stuff they have is what is listed on the web site but maby in the future. And the price remains the same. But on a positive note this might end up being a working partnership. That means that if we get this first order through this will be open for as long as people want it.
I think that the $75.00 price is an awesome deal! Lets do this! I'm a little confused as to what exactly is included though. The way I read it was that the strobe kit was included. Is that in the under car lights or is that a seperate kit? TIA!
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 05:29 PM
As a special insentive to us on a group buy the guy is throwing in the strobe kit + LED screw lights for free on the undercar kit . So really it is a better deal than one thinks. For $75 i belive we can not go wrong.
Originally posted by tttc:
As a special insentive to us on a group buy the guy is throwing in the strobe kit + LED screw lights for free on the undercar kit . So really it is a better deal than one thinks. For $75 i belive we can not go wrong.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I agree that its a great deal!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/11/03 07:01 PM
Again, anybody seen their products? It's easy to sell a low quality kit for $75, but a good quality kit may cost more.
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/12/03 10:28 AM
Sorry i missed the post where you ask for yellow. He said he tries to keep them but it has been on back order for 2 months. But if any thing changes i will let you know.
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/12/03 10:39 AM
Ok i will start taking orders as of now you can pay me through paypal to this email add. tttc32@hotmail.com
or if you want to snail mail pm me for my home add. Just rember to send me a list of what you want and what colors you want them in, if you pay through paypal be sure and leave me your username from here(contour.org)along with the list of what you want. As soon as 5 people pay i will order them. But any one who misses out on the first order can pm me and i will try and get what you want. I will be out of town until Sunday night but i will try and get to a puter and keep everyone updated on order time.

If I can get all the money by Monday July 14 I should be able to have your neons to you by Wednesday July 23 at the latest.
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/12/03 04:55 PM
Ok the quality of the kit, here goes. They are manufactured by the same factories as Street Glow, but under our own label. Rest of our products are the same. That is word for word what I was told. And also purple will be available in a few weeks.
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/17/03 12:36 AM
Put me down for BLUE
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/17/03 08:19 AM
Ok if there is any one else still interested go ahead and pay me through pay pal. And i will ship the neons to you asap.
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/17/03 07:38 PM
If any one was wanting blue jump in soon the company is on a limited supply. I was told that they have 4 more in blue. I would like to thank everyone whio helped make this group buy possible.
Posted By: tttc Re: Neons for almost any aplication - 07/18/03 02:34 AM
This GB is no longer open sorry had probs with the company.
© CEG Archives