Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
GROUP BUY IS OPEN!

for additional info clicky! see GB4 to see anything you may have missed - but I am only selling the original nyceboi creations emblem due to the extremely high cost of the powdercoating setup charges for such a small amount.

..:: * nyceboi emblem GB4 * :.. ..:: * nyceboi emblem GB2 * ::.. ..:: * nyceboi emblem GB3 * ::..
*** INSTALL ***

TOOLS:

1. two "really flat" flat head screw drivers. I recommend small ones

2. PATIENCE

3. JB Weld, Silicon Glue, RTV, any really strong ADHESIVE. I used Silicon Glue and RTV together and niether my front or rear emblem have EVER come off in over a year (with several automated carwashes even!)

STEPS:

Using one screw driver pry AROUND the Ford emblem on the chrome strip, with the other pry OUT the emblem. Do this with great PATIENCE, average time is 10-15 mins to get it off without scratching up your chrome strip.

Clean up the remaining adhesive from the recessed area for a smooth surface

Apply the adhesive to the BACK of the emblem or in the chrom strip. For best results use a CLEAR drying adhesive

The emblem are a very tight fit but there is less that 1/16" play top and bottom. If you're picky like me center it and leave the trunk OPEN for atleast an hour for it to cure

Let it fully cure over night...normally about 12-24 hours depending on the adhesive you used.

Please don't remove your emblem yet since I won't be shipping anything out till mid to late June. Well you coul but you would jut have a eyesore oval hole.

FOR CARE: Please clean regularly everytime you wash your car. Use a polishing cloth or towlet with a cuetip if tarnish is evident. Mine has yet to tarnish and I've had mine longer than anybody - It seems those in the northeast have experienced this more due to salt and other conditions exclusive to that area of the country - with proper maintence the emblems will look for years to come.

I do not make any kind of warranty other than for initial workmanship - each piece is checked for fitment and visual flaws after polishing - if you see something visually wrong please notify me immediatley and return the the return address on the envelope - I will ship out a new emblem upon receiving the old one.

I HAVE RECIEVED EMAIL by about 2 or 3 people in the past that have had their emblems STOLEN so I can't stress enough to use the strongest adhesive you can get!!! I know if someone really wanted it they could still take it but just protect your investment the best way you can.

Maybe I should engrave a build number that way you have permission to kick ass for the perp who dares steal it!
Make payment via PayPal to SVT@nyceboicreations.com the price is $50/ea which includes shipping and handling PLEASE add your CEG screen name with your order

If you are unfamiliar with Paypal you can send a personal check, money order or cashiers check - PM ME WITH THE TITLE "GB4 ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTION"

I will start production on the 26th of this month and looking to ship mid to late June.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY for you support!

Please post here after you have made payment to keep this @ the top! THANK YOU!
What about shipping to Canada?
Also whats the word on the front emblem mod?
Thanks
No word on the front emblem - still in school so I havn't had time to work that out. By front emblem I assume you mean the Lightning size one I have on my SVT.

Shipping to Canada doesn't bite my wallet so it's all good.
Are there any pic's of one without the SVT on it, on a tour? I am interested but am not sure how it would look.
Originally posted by Doug Christman:
Are there any pic's of one without the SVT on it, on a tour? I am interested but am not sure how it would look.

No..NEW PRODUCT but I suppose I can sell them without the SVT emblem on it. $45 send money to junkmail@nyceboicreations.com

It does look kinda odd since you would basically have a blank ellipse sitting there but very clean.
Originally posted by nyceboi:
No word on the front emblem - still in school so I havn't had time to work that out. By front emblem I assume you mean the Lightning size one I have on my SVT.

So can I put a regular SVT size emblem on the front in place of the Ford?
Originally posted by Bridge:

So can I put a regular SVT size emblem on the front in place of the Ford?

Correct..some people have bought my emblem and stuck it on the front and have been happy with it. It lines up just fine too.
I'm just waiting for pay pal to send me my "very own credit card access number", so it may be like 3 days befor I can pay. But the day it goes through, then you'll have my money(well by that time it will be your money hmmmmmmmmm).
Hey guys it's no problem - if I can have all the payments (atleast for 15) I will go ahead and start on the 26th. Otherwise I'll wait it out till we have close to that and begin production - I'm going to work hard to make sure these are sent out mid June (at the most late June).
im still looking for the small oval SVT logo for the front grill, is that included in this GB?
Originally posted by AlbanianSteve:
im still looking for the small oval SVT logo for the front grill, is that included in this GB?

It's the same product :-) I can't find the pic of the silver SVT with my emblem on the front but some have done it (atleast 3 people bought it just for the front)

The only other thing I can offer for the front is the Lightning size SVT logo - but I have yet to produce something thinner than Fords SVT Lightning badge.
do you want us tell you what color we want, because I wanted the black background on mine, or did I miss something and we're just doing the original thing??

Suneil
Price for powder coating was too expensive, so we are just goin with the polished one.
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Price for powder coating was too expensive, so we are just goin with the polished one.

thanks SVTCuervo! yes Suniel, the minimum charge for powdercoating was $175 per color ! And only a 5 people expressed interest in two different colors so it's best I don't do that.

Check is in the mail......
Is there and END date to this? THANKS
I would like to close the GB on the 26th - but this is only because I feel the like the expressed interest would make good and pay soon.

If not I will wait for atleast 15 confirmed buyers then go foward.
If you are sure you want it but cannot make payment but know you can make good on it - send me a post dated check - I will cash it on the post date and then ship after it clears - or send a non refundable deposit of your choice to show me you are serious - product will be shippped upon full payment.
check is in the mail my friend
Check your email for the PayPal from SVTCuervo .
Check your email for the PayPal from SVTCuervo .

Got it!

So far 3 in the mail and 1 Paypal

1. svt4b
2. kevdogg41
3. SVTCuervo
4. 2KingE0

Please feel free to amend this list as you pay.
any takers?
Where is every one who said they where in? I want one of these so PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh where is everyone at?
I'll be sending mine today
Where is every one who said they where in? I want one of these so PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol - I've had some people PM me saying they were going to send checks and others who have to wait for Paypal to set them up with an account. I think i'll probably order material and start mid week - whoever pays by JUNE 6th are entitled to the Group Buy price (I need atleast 15 people). After that I will raise the price and sell them invidually LATE SUMMER/EARLY FALL in respect to the group buyers.
so we should get these by mid june or late june then?
Originally posted by Kevdogg410:
so we should get these by mid june or late june then?

That's the plan - since i'm out of school I have more time to dedicate to these (it used to take longer because I would run into delays mostly due to school, plus one GB (GB3?) I hurt my fingers really badly on the sanding/buffing wheel...ahh the sacrifices I've made )

I'm geeked man... lets do this.
jsut sent my payment
1. svt4b
2. kevdogg41
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge

* recieved pp payment or check is in my possesion

This GB will remain open till I have 15paid hurry up!
Pay Pal sent
1. svt4b*
2. kevdogg41*
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0*
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge*

* recieved pp payment or check is in my possesion

so far so good - 6 people paid
Count me in. I'll send you my check tomorrow if it's still available. I know I didnt say "hey I'm in earlier" but I want in now if thats cool. Let me know and I'll get a check out.
i'll post paypal payment tommorow, thnx for the work, cant wait to get these things
Ok so actually I'm going to just send the check out and hope that you are making these for anyone that you get money from. I'll send it out in the morning 5/29. Thanks!
Do you have my addy? or are you paypalin'

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE - I JUST WANT 15 PPL PAID
I gave him the addy.
Do you have my addy? or are you paypalin'

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE - I JUST WANT 15 PPL PAID

PayPal payment sent to: SVT@nyceboicreations.com

for $100.00 for 2 emblems.

Thanks Again!
1. svt4b*
2. kevdogg41*
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0*
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge*
7. mklaro* (2)
8. Y2KSVT**

* PAID - recieved pp payment or check is in my possesion
** PENDING - payment in the mail

so far so good - 9 emblems
we need 15 emblems or 15 people?
most probably emblems.
emblems :-) Appreciate your support guys, kev and cuervo u all kick ass.
hahahahahah ::takes a bow::
Sorry I couldnt get my PayPal to work. Havent used it in forever and forgot the password. I mailed you a check today. You'll have it early to middle of next week. Im in Indiana. Thanks again!
just 7 more!
1. svt4b*
2. kevdogg41*
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0*
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge*
7. mklaro* (2)
8. Y2KSVT**
9. 2kSVT**
10. fresh** so fresh n so clean clean

** PENDING or payment in the mail

11 possible 4 more! 19 more and i'm @ 30!
hey fellas im in the middle of an ocean in the navy and i can get my check there! ...nyceboi kicks ass and has come through yet again for us so lets get those payments in and the emblems out!
hows the weather out there buddy... just a few more guys.. I want to get this in... question though.. what is the best adhesive to use for these emblems?
use either silicon glue or something like jbweld. I used black RTV and silcon glue and something else (if someone wants to steal it they're gonna have 2 work for it)
oh only about 120 degrees when it bounces off the weather decks of the ship! join the navy, see the persian gulf oh well, i will be back with my babygirl soon, oh and my girlfriend
use either silicon glue or something like jbweld. I used black RTV and silcon glue and something else (if someone wants to steal it they're gonna have 2 work for it)

black RTV ??? whats that. I wanna make sure my $100. investment doesn't end up on the side of the road or in someone elses hands again.
1. svt4b*
2. kevdogg41*
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0*
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge*
7. mklaro* (2)
8. Y2KSVT*
------------
9. 2kSVT**
10. fresh** so fresh n so clean clean

** PENDING or payment in the mail

9 paid/2 pending 4 more needed! 19 more and i'm @ 30!
Where my thugs at? Buy now and i'll include FREE bubble wrap!
Ummm is anybody going to work some overtime and buy one of these things? I'd like to get this rolling... (I sound like I'm the one heading this GB)... But seriously, what do we need, like 3 more? COME ON!!!
have you ever thought of making any that said FORD or 24V or something like that for non svt'ers? just a thought.(i would buy one)
Yeah I have, I just havn't gotten around to it yet.
C'mon guys the sooner I get this the better!!!!!!!!

soo selfish
when is the point where we can't wait any longer and you start production anyways..
soon... i've been debating how to go about this. I will give it a few more days and then we'll go foward.
Originally posted by Kevdogg410:

soo selfish
when is the point where we can't wait any longer and you start production anyways..

What I MEANT to say was

C'mon guys, think of the other 9 people in this group buy! The sooner they get this the better!

lol
I really want mine, but its not killing me to wait, so do what you gotta do.
i just want mine to be there when my ship pulls in!! i got all my parts waiting at my boys house and this little one is just as crucial
soon... i've been debating how to go about this. I will give it a few more days and then we'll go foward.

Ok it has been a few days.. what is the status my man...
Any news on this? No rush, just curiouse whats happening.
I think he skipped country with our money
I'm alive - still on vacation. Here's the word - I got some more ppl sending checks. As soon as they're cashed I go forward!

THANKS AGAIN!
Okay guys... looks like this is coming to a close, I'll be offering these at a higher price later this summer per item. As soon as some more payments come in this GroupBuy is over and you all should have your emblems late June/early July.

Thanks again all - I will officially close this GB on Friday, all payments sent BY Friday will be accomodated in this Group Buy.

I will make several extras which will I will offer at Summer's end (please do not PM me asking me to make you one because you need if for a car show before Summer, to be fair to those who were ahead of the game I will sell these after Summer/Car show season)
These are the only people I have as paid in full

1. svt4b*
2. kevdogg41*
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0*
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge*
7. mklaro* (2)
8. Y2KSVT*

only 9... I recently got about 6 people saying they will be sending payments. Just checking where everyone is at.
Are you still accepting orders for the group buy? I just saw it and it seems like it's closing this friday 6/20? Just give me the price quick and I'll send a check
50 bucks... pay pal... or PM me for an address to send a check.. I am trying to get this rolling.
I just paypaled you $30 and will send the other $20 in a day. I detailed the info in my paypal and want in the group buy.

Thanks

Josh
Payments are coming in... I think I have 3 semi-confirmed. That means i'm at 12 if it all falls through... two more and i'll be a happy camper
Count me in. Tell me where to send a check and Im there...
1. svt4b*
2. kevdogg41*
3. SVTCuervo*
4. 2KingE0*
5. phatsvt9818*
6. Bridge*
7. mklaro* (2)
8. Y2KSVT*

NEW PEOPLE - if you have paid could you please post that you sent a check or paypal. Some of you guys didn't send me your screen name

GROUP BUY IS SET TO CLOSE FRIDAY Get your payments in!

IF ANYBODY WANTS IN BUT CANNOT MAKE CASH.. PM ME! I'm very understanding and can work something out.
BadMuther
Snake2715
SmellySVT
fresh (STILL IN?)

I think those are people that have recently said they were making payment.
CHECK IS IN THE MAIL AS OF TODAY!!!
It is saturday nirish.. I need an update
..............you all should have your emblems late June/early July.

yeh well it is the 21st...
Any updates since the GB closed?
i was wondering the same thing.
Yes I am the one that sent the two broken payments (one for $30 then one this morning for the remaining $20)

Thanks
Josh
GB is closed and i'm in production stages now.
Any idea when we can expect the emblem to be delivered? Not in a rush, just curious for my own planning

- Andrew
Total time should be less than a month. Mid July to late July.
well get started then

you can get the silicone RTV or whatever from the ford dealer can't you?
You can get that stuff at autoparts stores - I just recommend going to a HomeDepot/Lowes or auto parts store and ask for the strongest stuff

I used Black RTV gasket sealer and Silcone glue.... lol and maybe some expoxy I had laying around - that sum'bit ain't goin' no where.
Here is my updated list of buyers - if your name is not on this list and you have paid or have a payment pending let me know as soon as possible - I have material coming in soon and I need to make sure I'm not short.

LAST NAME OR SCREEN NAME (since I don't have everyone's screen name)

1. Kelly
2. Clemmons
3. PhatSVT9818
4. Snake2715
5. Kevdogg410
6. Bridge
7. Ascenzo
8. svt4b
9. Swede
10. SVTCuervo
11. 2KingE0
12. Y2KSVT
13. Mklaro (2)

If you have a payment pending please post here.

After this GB I will have emblems available for $60/ea in August sometime. I will have a store up by then.

HERE WE GO!!
Hells yeah....
I used to be 2KingE0.......Just didn't want you to be like" Who the hell are you, you haven't paid".......
I want to hear progress... anything??
still on track for a mid to late July delivery - materials just recently came in mid last week.
July 10, comming up on mid-july, just wondering what's going on....
we are all anxious nirish...
4 DAYS SINCE MY LAST POST!?!! Still going... man... this is the last time I do this as a GB.... hold your horses guys... i've always come through.... hense GB4

MID TO LATE JULY... I would bug me if late July came and went without an update. Remember the late start happened because I didn't make my goal of 15 people till late June (I got the last check like June 20th). I ordered materials early July and the recently got here - it takes a good 3-4 hours if I don't mess up - these things have to be perfect ellipses. Everything is done in stages so everything is shipped out at the same time, figure I make one a day from July 7th...+15days July 23rdish sounds good as long as Ford delivers on the right SVT badges. Second, I'm not a machine and I have other obligations - REMEMBER CEG IS ALWAYS A HOBBY

I know your intentions are good, but with this and everything I'm getting from the other GB's I'm handling - with the same questions over and over - are getting annoying since all the info is right here on CEG. READ. I'm doing the best I can considering the circumstances - if i'm not working up to your satisfaction then just hit me up and I'll refund the $50 back - I rather not upset anybody.
man you take as long as you need

Just make 'em purdy lol

lol, don't say that - I might take you up on that offer j/k

lol, don't say that - I might take you up on that offer j/k

I just need it before I go to chicago.
Before the meet right? I'm trying to get out to Chicago too.
Before the meet right? I'm trying to get out to Chicago too.

you got it...
Well it's been a week!
Any updates?
Oh no... Don't get him worked up man... I want this thing as bad as the rest of you, but you have to realize he isn't going to sit at a table for 80 hours straight until he gets these done... Give it time, Im sure he will have an update soon
so.......
So... how about them emblems, just curious and excited to put that on the tour..
Originally posted by SmellySVT:
So... how about them emblems, just curious and excited to put that on the tour..

first week of august??
I'm finishing cutting these things and will start polishing this weekend. I am working full-time this summer so it's been hard to get on this especially with my other dealing with Kaotic Innovations (when I started the GB I wasn't getting hours and now I am). I appreciate everyone's patience and continued support. I don't have an estimated time frame since because of work and life in general.

If things get drastically out of hand I will alert everybody. Any other questions please PM ME. I like the attention these are getting but I did close the GB and I'm getting PM's everyday about getting in on this and I can't accomodate those people at this moment. Just let this post die and PM me - I will respond atlest within one weeks time if not the same day.
hey dude i need info. when do i get the kit and am i still #5, if the michigan boys have a problem tell them that i was the fith one to get the money in, and thats how u anounced to list to start.
Originally posted by lsneo:
hey dude i need info. when do i get the kit and am i still #5, if the michigan boys have a problem tell them that i was the fith one to get the money in, and thats how u anounced to list to start.

what the hell?
Originally posted by lsneo:

????
damn brah didnt the man just say to be patient with it?!?! nyceboi is like the GB king right now and some people have lives outside of CEG. hes got the list, he knows whats up. sh*T, im first on the list and you dont see me trippin on it.
Look what I pulled up...

Yeah I wanted this to die but rather than just PMing everyone (too much work) here it is.

I should be shipping out soon - Ford sent me the wrong SVT badges but it's only a minor problem. Hope to have everything to you guys soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding - I've been up to so much this summer and sorry to keep those in the group buy in the dark for so long - but you guys know the other things i've been up to on CEG and the fact that I have a life outside of CEG so thanks again for your support.

I DO HAVE EXTRAS - If you want in please let me know! $55.
SO NYCE

finaly
I know it has only been 6 days, but how are things going? Anything new? Maybe an approximate date that you are sending these out? Thanks a lot!!

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I know it has only been 6 days, but how are things going? Anything new? Maybe an approximate date that you are sending these out? Thanks a lot!!

Mark

I'm with Mark on this one.. I thought it would be at my house when I got home from chicago (tuesday) but hmm.. still patiently waiting...

-kev
Sorry guys:

I know I have an obligation to this GB and have been doing my best to keep everyone in my life happy - sorry for the delays especially for my two-out of towners. I'm still working on getting these shipped out soon, just material and time have been a problem as of late.

If anybody needs/wants to pull out please let me know by this weekend. I don't want to offer that but if anybody is getting ticked let me alieve you of your pain .
.... alieve you of your pain .

nice play on words...
naproxen! it's the best - got rid of my tooth ache better than vicodin.

Ill need xanax or valume if I don't get this emblem soon

naproxen is weak! 2 vicodin, 2 darvocets and shot do the trick!..got me through high school nyceboi may be laggin slightly but he's still comin through.
I got addicted to darvosets.. bad little pink pills...

This is getting a little rediculous.. what is going on?
nyceboi, did you get my message??
Originally posted by svt4b:
nyceboi, did you get my message??

of course he didn't....
Any news on these?
Man all I know is I open my mailbox everyday only to be dissappointed by what's not in there...What is the deal, I'd really like the thing, but an update would be cool too.
yah now im getting a little curious as to whats going on. i talked to him about 2 weeks ago and he said that he was sent the wrong "svt" emblems but that they should be done soon. i guess not...
I just got a PM saying that they were "going out soon" so hmm.. I wonder what that means...
yea hes kinda really bussy right now. I would hate to be him right now since he has school and 2 gb's going on.
Get off his ass guys. Ya'll don't know what it takes to keep a bunch of anxiouse guys updated. PLUS he's making these himself so just settle down. Do what you gotta do man
Nobody is on anyone's ass... I think this is like that game where you take a tennis ball and you act like you are going to throw it across the yard for your dog to fetch and you fake him out and he wonders around aimlessly for a minute or two until he comes back barking his ass off because you didn't throw the ball... He has said about 5 times that they are going out "soon" or "in a couple weeks" so people think like the dog "hey I'll go check to see if I got a package today" and after 3 weeks of that you start to get irritated... I know that if I tell someone they are being sent out, they are being sent out... Doesn't leave as much wondering or pissed off people... As for me I could really care less... Im just seeing the other side of the story
Hey they went out today guys.

I'm SO FREGGIN SORRY about this mess. If I can make it up to you guys via discounts on Kaotic stuff let me know. You all know my attitude towards this GB..just bad timing on my part to commit to it.

Thanks for stickin' it though. To those 15 ppl I'll help you all out in the future.

One more thing - I have a couple left over so PM me if you want in. Thanks Speed Demons for the pic.
Just in case you guys forgot what you're buying Speed Demons has supplied me with this pic

hehe..thanks again.
Hey its all good Nirish. You have obviously been busy, and I can tell by the tone in your posts that you were trying your hardest. But, I think you sent them out at the right time, cause I couldn't wait anymore! Very cool though, and thanks for providing this service for everyone.
Hey has anyone recieved theirs yet?
It's been 5 days since I got the PM saying it was sent so I'll give it until monday at the latest... That will be 13 days... YIKES!!

Mark
Ok this is good news in a way as I have not received mine yet either.

I was worried after the wait that somehow I would be the only one but it looks like its not that way.

I will also give it till say saturday. I sure hope the emblem comes soon.

HAHAHAHAHA
The funny thing is that every time one of post in the thread and I see it on the boards again I remember I have one of these on the way and a BIG smile creeps across my face

I have no complaints. Thanks Nyceboi for gettin this together for us
well i hope its on its way soon i decided to sell my car and after i get back from nopi in atlanta sunday my car is up for sale well its acually already sold but i told the guy to come buy it after i get back from out of town so i guess ill be bring it to his house for him to put on
Well it's officially been 10 full days now since they were supposedly sent out... Hopefully they all didn't get lost in the mail... What a coincidence that would be, none of us receive the emblem and Kevin(Kevdogg410) doesn't receive his refund... Well I guess I have no other option but to check again tomorrow... And yeah, if you can tell Im getting impatient with this
Hey were these things sent Pony express??
Hey were these things sent Pony express??
Are they sent yet?
You guys are in NC and Canada... Im in Indiana and I don't even have mine yet.... Im getting a little pissed
Well everyone can rest a little easier now... I finally received the emblem yesterday... After looking at it I'm not completely sure what the delay was... An SVT emblem exactly like the one off the trunk, and a chrome oval... Unless he cut these things out by hand with plastic and hand dipped them in chrome himself... Well Im glad to get it so I'm not complaining... Just thought I'd let everyone know

Mark
Off to check the mail
got my emblems...thanks they look good!
got mine too! looks good...took a while but still looks good! thanks nyceboi
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Well everyone can rest a little easier now... I finally received the emblem yesterday... After looking at it I'm not completely sure what the delay was... An SVT emblem exactly like the one off the trunk, and a chrome oval... Unless he cut these things out by hand with plastic and hand dipped them in chrome himself... Well Im glad to get it so I'm not complaining... Just thought I'd let everyone know

Mark

Things are getting a little bit in tune - I checked my tracking and everybody except one lucky guy in NC has recieved theirs.

MARK! What you talkin about!? It's not plastic, the oval plates are .25" aluminum!!!!! Cut perfectly and polished to look chrome! That's nearly 3-4 hours of labor for one freggin emblem (if everything went well)! .

from a rectangle raw ugly looking piece of aluminum, these were cut out using a recip-saw. Edges sanded down on a belt sander to get the perfect oval shape (I nearly lost a finger in that thing last GB), face sanded and wetsanded OVER AND OVER AND OVER! and then off to the polishing wheel... try taking a thick metal nail and make it shiny as that Yeah it took a long time - figure 3.5 hrs x 20 emblems - 50 hours (damn - I have no life). There is only about 1mm or less of play on any side so each should tuck in nicely. I'm sure there's a faster way but I've never worked with metal till I started this project, intially I only did it for myself but there was interest for it so I made them and the rest is history.

Next time I'll have them done ahead of time and just bite my lip and hope ppl buy. I have like 4 SVT ones if anybody is interested.

Thanks for the comments and bearing with me. The SVT emblem is Ford's... after much consideration I didn't think it would be wise for me to make an SVT emblem back when I did this the first time (this is my 4th GB on these with something like 60 of them sold).

It looks good! Keep em clean!

Well I haven't gotten mine. But its 6:42am and I"m on my way to the Post office because I forgot which adress I told you to send it to

I"ll let you know if I still don't have it. THanks
That one lucky guy in NC is me...We'll see if it comes today...Thanks for checking the tracking, though, I appreciate it.
I hope everyone is happy - I had a mild nervous break down between this gb, kaotic, my car, school and work - i'm doing too much < new buddy icon - man i've been gone for 3 weeks and you all change everything!
Well I haven't gotten mine. But its 6:42am and I"m on my way to the Post office because I forgot which adress I told you to send it to

I"ll let you know if I still don't have it. THanks

Got it. Looks awesome
Got it...Thanks Nyce!
Whats the price on them? I may be interested? On a side note does anyone know where I can get the SVT manafold?
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Whats the price on them? I may be interested? On a side note does anyone know where I can get the SVT manafold?

Check the classifieds
What are the possiblities of getting a mercury symbol made for my stique nyceboi .

Hey where are all you stique owners who want one.
I doubt there would be enough interest plus I would need one to test fit on. Since prototyping it the hard part.
well at least i tried
Got mine today!!
Great job!! Thanks!!!

Bridge
I have one for sale at the original asking price of $50 shipped. It has never been installed and is perfect.

Shoot me an email at Snake2715@hotmail.com
nyceboi do you have one left I just saw the gb today. I can send you money asap.
© CEG Archives