Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Dark Arts ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 05:48 AM

If anyone has a dash out of there car and want to send it to me , i will convert it over to this style . 20.00 you cover shipping.
Posted By: SVTnKC_dup1 Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 06:29 PM
I have an SVT, think if i send it to you, you can get the SVT to light up as well?~? Let me know~ THANKS!~!

Posted By: Dark Arts Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 07:31 PM
Yes i think i can , Im doing my friends SVT today.
Posted By: StealthWyvern Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 07:38 PM
i woudl be all up for that but i kinda need my guage so i can dirve my car around. lol
Posted By: PhatSVT_dup1 Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 08:08 PM
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:
Yes i think i can .

You think you can? I would hope either you could or you couldn't before you go tearing up someones instrument cluster.

Posted By: Dark Arts Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 08:42 PM
I Havent attempted it YET ,is that ok with you ?

Once i have the dash out then its real easy getting to the SVT part , and i wouldnt rip it apart and say "i think" ,if i knew it couldnt be done i wouldnt attempt it , but they aslo said you CANNOT make the numbers blue , and thats EXACTLY what i did ...

Here goes this post with hte smart remarks , never fails.
Posted By: LoudnQuik Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 08:46 PM
can u make it even? or is there always gonna be brighter spots.
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 08:56 PM
I CAN make it even yes
It'll be going in mine, I will post pics. I want the guages to be blue with the SVT in red, needles in red.

The pics Greg posted on here DO NOT do it justice, they look awesome in person.

Eric
Posted By: MSquared Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 10:15 PM
Whats the turn around time for these???
Posted By: mmarfan_dup1 Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 10:39 PM
Is this blue film to replace the green film, or did you put some LED's in there
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 11:33 PM
Ihave my own trick of doing them NO its not green film , If i get them shipped to me I will have them done in 1 day.
Posted By: DankBud42o Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/05/03 11:51 PM
Originally posted by mmarfan:
Is this blue film to replace the green film, or did you put some LED's in there

LED's.

Citation, did u try the sanding the LED's down trick for a more even glow? keep up the good work bro
Posted By: LUK A LYK Re: ===========Dash Lights============ - 03/06/03 05:29 AM
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:
Ihave my own trick of doing them NO its not green film , If i get them shipped to me I will have them done in 1 day.

does that mean they will be shipped back the following day or what?
© CEG Archives