Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: MarkusSVT Healight eyelids - 11/24/02 05:41 AM
I would like to see if we could get a GB on some headlight eyelids, which arent carbon fiber, if anyone is interested, respond and throw out some ideas of where we can get these made.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Healight eyelids - 11/24/02 09:45 AM
What do you mean???
Cuase myself and Outlawd and i have seen a few others with them did our own. There rather easy. I know that outlawd and I used clear GTS headlight covers.masked off where we wanted to have ours painted and painted the inside cuase its glossier if you paint inside and the paint won't chip or anything. If this is what your talking about its not really worth a GB unless you can get the headlight covers for cheap. Just my thoughts
Posted By: thepakrat Re: Healight eyelids - 11/24/02 07:25 PM
Steeda - The only problem here is that the GTS covers have been on back order for months with no sign of them coming back! I too wanted to do just what you did, but waiting gets frustrating...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Healight eyelids - 11/26/02 05:02 AM
True... since when have they been back ordered????
I heard that before i got mine they stopped production but then it was like they started again or something. But i guess they have stopped again?? Hmm GTS
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Healight eyelids - 11/26/02 05:10 AM
I ordered clear ones in the summer. Contacted GTS and they said they had none and had no plans on making any more.

Best bet is to find someone who has some left in stock...let me know if you find anyone...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Healight eyelids - 11/26/02 09:26 AM
I have a set of GTS headlight covers in my garage that are already painted. I dont' drive with them too much like once every month. there More show than anything. Im sure if someone wanted to they could Take the paint off and use them. Send me a message if someone wants them.
Posted By: Doug Christman Re: Healight eyelids - 11/26/02 10:45 PM
Anybody got any pic's?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Healight eyelids - 11/27/02 12:29 AM
I have pics of mine on my website..

Click Me

And theres pics of Other SVT's on the KC SVTOA page that i Have on there with Outlawds Car he has them also

© CEG Archives