Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I was talking to Carlos from WCS Bodykits out of SOCAl his goodfriend has made the holy grail of CSVT's. His friend is a truck driver that is gone all the time and keeps his custom tour at Carlos's house. He modified the hood and body, but he HAS done it... Dont hold me on it but it seemed like Carlos knew what he was talking about..Just thought its a cool thing to throw out there...
ill believe it when i see it!
Thats what I said........ I am right there on that with you... But it would be hot if its true...thats for sure.
Gimme his address and maybe I'll get a chance to verify in person.
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
ill believe it when i see it!

IF it is true hopefully they put a nice IRS, like from the LS for instance, in there instead of being stupid and using a solid live axle.
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
IF it is true hopefully they put a nice IRS, like from the LS for instance, in there instead of being stupid and using a solid live axle.

They would almost have to. If you put a live axle under the rear of our cars the differential would sit dangerously close to the bottom of the car. Overly still springs or a BFH to clearance the floor would be needed.
He said he modified the diff also, but you know what....... until one of us see's it, Its only hearsay,,,not fact. I was the one that posted this subject and still I agree with all who have posted too.. Seeing is believing...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wide Body Rear Wheel Drive 5.0 tour is real - 05/26/04 01:02 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

AGREED>>>
Hmmmmmm...I must be doing something wrong...I just made a FWD 4 door 200HP Mustang...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wide Body Rear Wheel Drive 5.0 tour is real - 05/26/04 04:56 PM
this is all hocus pocus al-i-magoo B.S.
Originally posted by Nu-Pro Racing:
Thats what I said........ I am right there on that with you... But it would be hot if its true...thats for sure.

Somebody please find the azzclown award.
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Kim, you took the word right out of my mouth.

Posts like this (a la civickilla or whatever the sh!t his name was) make my blood-pressure rocket; with the urge to strangle someone.
Hey dont shoot the messanger my friends, I agree with all of you,, I actually tried to lock up this post, but it would not let me , cause without pics I dont believe it either...... So lets play a game...no one else post and it will go away..hahahahahh
Posted By: Davo Re: Wide Body Rear Wheel Drive 5.0 tour is real - 05/26/04 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Nu-Pro Racing:
I was talking to Carlos from WCS Bodykits out of SOCAl his goodfriend has made the holy grail of CSVT's. His friend is a truck driver that is gone all the time and keeps his custom tour at Carlos's house. He modified the hood and body, but he HAS done it... Dont hold me on it but it seemed like Carlos knew what he was talking about..Just thought its a cool thing to throw out there...

"A lot of things don't happen as they seem. Your cousin didn't kill Joey Peeps. I never got the Vespas. Carlos' buddy has a 5.0L RWD Contour."
Originally posted by Davo7SVT:

"A lot of things don't happen as they seem. Your cousin didn't kill Joey Peeps. I never got the Vespas. Carlos' buddy has a 5.0L RWD Contour."

lmao! if i hear any more talk of a 5L RWD Contour, i will rain a [censored] storm down upon your family like you have never seen!
watch for the 4.6L contour pics coming soon.
these pix are worthless without a post!

er..
hold on..

what everyone else said!
© CEG Archives