Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: HITMANinMI Window tinting...... - 01/17/04 02:33 AM
Anyone know the cost about of tinting the back windows medium, and front ones light ( black for both)?
Posted By: JonnyBSVT_dup1 Re: Window tinting...... - 01/17/04 02:38 AM
totally depends where u live, it will probly cost you around 250 for all 5 windows, it only cost me 100 for limo tint down in florida, sweet i love my car
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: Window tinting...... - 01/17/04 02:54 AM
I would also check with your state law about tinting. here in CA you aren't supposed to do the front. so every time I pass a cop the windows are down and sometimes it is really cold out hehe
but it does depend on where you live and who you know.
Posted By: HITMANinMI Re: Window tinting...... - 01/17/04 03:45 AM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
I would also check with your state law about tinting. here in CA you aren't supposed to do the front. so every time I pass a cop the windows are down and sometimes it is really cold out hehe
but it does depend on where you live and who you know.

Well it is illegal to have the front window tinted at all here, same for back and windshield. All your allowed to do is the back ones.

Posted By: cvkillacontour98 Re: Window tinting...... - 01/17/04 07:15 AM
well i live in florida so i have 5 percent all around and my visor strip goes down to the bottom of the mirror piece that is glued to the windshield. ive only been stopped once for the tint alone and thats because it was 2 undercover cops looking for someone on my street. usualy i drive by cops and they dont pay it any attention only cops that wanna be jerks will give you a ticket for it. i usually have them down during the day unless the a/c is on or if im on a long drive on the highway. so far i got 3 tickets for it but they arent comming off. the car doesnt feel right without it. oh yeah the tint cost me 120 and sinc eits illegal tint the guy didnt give me a reciept but told me to come back it it bubbles too much.
© CEG Archives