Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Chrisf695 Window Tint - 04/02/06 04:50 PM
The window tint that comes on the csvt from ford "solor tint" is that legel if its on all the window but the windshield?
Posted By: kipsvt98 Re: Window Tint - 04/02/06 05:18 PM
In Michigan window tint is only legal on the back windows and I believe a 6" strip along the top of the front windows.
Posted By: BlackBirdRacing Re: Window Tint - 04/02/06 06:31 PM
IL just passed the same law this year..

Jan 06

I got a ticket on January 12th.

Do you know how hard it is to remove tint in the winter time with out a garage?
Posted By: Chrisf695 Re: Window Tint - 04/02/06 07:46 PM
well the cop pulled me over at 4 a.m. and came up with "i pulled you over for the window tint" and i'm like "yeah...every car looks like it has window tint at 4 a.m. [censored]. whatever.
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Window Tint - 04/02/06 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Chrisf695:
The window tint that comes on the csvt from ford "solor tint" is that legel if its on all the window but the windshield?

What are you asking?

Are you asking if the factory "tint" is legal?
Posted By: Chrisf695 Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 12:14 AM
well yeah, is it? i got a DUI 2 nights ago, and the cop pulled me over for the window tint at 4am which is [censored] because like i said every car looks like is it tinted. so its a unlawful stop. we are going to get it dismissed.
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 12:43 AM
Perhaps you should go to rehab. Kinda hope the DUI dismissal doesn't go your way.
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 12:47 AM
well yeah, is it? i got a DUI 2 nights ago, and the cop pulled me over for the window tint at 4am which is [censored] because like i said every car looks like is it tinted. so its a unlawful stop. we are going to get it dismissed.

Where you driving impaired? Legally impaired? That would be probable cause for a stop, don't you think? Or are you like all drunk/ alcoholic drivers that think they drive just fine drunk?

If you were you should accept the punishment for what you did and learn from it. Don't you (or anyone) endanger my wife and kids so you can "have a good time".

Selfish A@@holes! I hate Drunk drivers if you can't tell. Now you are trying to weasel out of it! You suck!
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 12:50 AM
Originally posted by TBoomer:
Perhaps you should go to rehab. Kinda hope the DUI dismissal doesn't go your way.

+ eleventy bazillion!

IF we can't talk about street racing without being banned (I don't condone illegal endangerment of others, I'm using an example of one forum rule) then shouldn't talking about drunk driving and trying to weasel out of it be grounds for immediate bannation? MODS?
Posted By: Chrisf695 Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 01:19 AM
just to clear this, i'm not a drunk, i blew a .09, and legal is .08, so i wasnt drunk, and i know not to drink and drive considering i am a Detroit Firefighter.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 01:24 AM
just to clear this, i'm not a drunk, i blew a .09, and legal is .08, so i wasnt drunk, and i know not to drink and drive considering i am a Detroit Firefighter.

wtf...

you just admitted to being legally drunk and driving and then claim to know better because you are a firefighter? i think the best way you could save some lives is to stop driving drunk.

~Andrew
Posted By: muntus Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 01:27 AM

It's people like you that kill other people. And if you "know not to drink and drive considering i am a Detroit Firefighter," I hope I'm never in a burning building in Detroit.
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 01:28 PM

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees how stupid and hypocritical this statement is.

You WERE in fact drunk! Even if we take the .09 as a fact (you probably down played it and the real number is higher), according to the law your WERE drunk, and you WERE driving.

Stop trying to weasel out of it, accept the punishment for what you did, and take it like a man. Does the city of Detroit have any rules/ laws for their Firefighters? Are you going to lose your job over this? Maybe you deserve it.

Illegal stop, my a$$ !!! I hope the book that the courts rightfully throw at you hits you in your dumb A@@ and hard! Knock you off your high horse.

"so i wasnt drunk" ... "i blew a .09, and legal is .08" Nice try at justifying your poor decision. *** Can you honestly tell us that you don't see a problem here? *** Can you really not see that you are contradicting yourself?

Posted By: BlackBirdRacing Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 03:16 PM
"blackbirdracing" quielty bows out of thread, slips behind the mob of angry people, and disappears.
Posted By: Mod-deth Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 03:27 PM

Yeah...I got a BJ...but it wasn't extra-marital sex, and I know not to have extra-marital sex considering I am the President...

You wanna play...you gotta pay...

Hope you lose your DL for 6 months, and have huge court costs to boot...
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 04:11 PM
Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:
"rawburt (as well)" quielty bows out of thread, slips behind the mob of angry people, and disappears.

Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: Window Tint - 04/03/06 04:15 PM
I'm sorry to those who have been scared out of this thread (wusses). I'm not usually such an ethug, but don't try to justify drunk driving.

A drunk hurts my wife or kids, he'll be lucky to survive to see a courtroom. That's not an "accident" it's a choice.

And I'm done as well.
© CEG Archives