Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: svtboy88 wow - 09/29/05 05:10 AM
Im sorry this is a pointless post but i just have to get it out of me.

I love my svtc.

I got the car with 62k and im already hitting 66 not long after but thats simply because i enjoy driving this car so much.

I literraly could not ask for more.. i was looking for a car with the following things... good performance, good handling, 5spd, reasonable gas milage, and good looking and oh my the contour has got it all. Just walking up to my car and starting it up gives me a smile everytime I cant imagine that i actually got this car for 5 thosand with the trade in.. and i couldnt imagine anything else for that price that would make me as happy as this car does. I know this post is pointless but i just had to tell someone how excited i am that would understand!

I never see myself getting rid of this car ANYTIME soon. The car has a brand new tranny because when we got it the guy had most likly run over a curb or something and cracked the housing on the tranny so we got a entire new tranny, clutch,shift cables, smoothed out fly wheel and axles under a extend warentee plan we got. The repair bill was 4k! but with the extended warentee and a fee to get the car worked on they ended up paying for most of the work. Befor the tranny was grinding gears and it was very loose in gear but now its butter smooth ( well as smooth as it gets for a mtx tranny which can be a little sticky) Sence i have the new tranny im most likely going to get a 3.0 swap sometime in the future and have ALOT of life left in this car. I was wondering does the 3.0 taurus have this nice ruble to it that the 2.5 does? Anyway random post but i just wanted to show my 100% aprrovial of this beautiful car.

-Will

Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: wow - 09/29/05 05:20 AM
Welcome to the CEG...and let the modding begin...
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: wow - 09/29/05 12:45 PM
Originally posted by svtboy88:
...does the 3.0 taurus have this nice rumble to it that the 2.5 does?

Yes. And welcome to CEG. Enjoy the car!
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: wow - 09/29/05 12:47 PM
The 3.0L turbo sounds even better - something like a Noble M12.
Posted By: Woodencross Re: wow - 09/29/05 01:21 PM

I love my svtc.

-Will

Sheesh, as if I don't want one bad enough already!!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: wow - 09/29/05 01:33 PM

I love my svtc.

welcome, will! i feel the same way about my car, and i've had it about two years now.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: wow - 09/29/05 01:43 PM
Every time i look at my car sitting there not running, i feel the same way. Wow, it sure would be nice to have money to make it run.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: wow - 09/29/05 01:44 PM
If you'd stop spending on people you could get it going. You're so selfish.
Posted By: Big_B Re: wow - 09/29/05 01:57 PM
That feeling will not go away, as long as you take good care of your SVT. Have fun!
Posted By: G Stone Re: wow - 09/29/05 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Woodencross:

I love my svtc.

-Will

Sheesh, as if I don't want one bad enough already!!

Posted By: rearden Re: wow - 09/29/05 02:26 PM
I enjoy driving my Contour so much that I find myself making up little errands to run and other excuses, just so I can go drive it. I feel like I did when I was 16 and just got my license.
Posted By: jtour Re: wow - 09/29/05 03:58 PM
You lucky, lucky man.

I love my contour, but I wish I had an SVT. I am still looking to pick one up. Gosh the SVT is so so sexy!

Posted By: svtboy88 Re: wow - 09/29/05 05:49 PM
yeah i do feel lucky to have found this car its pretty clean. here are the only pics iv got

Svtc

Posted By: Knip Re: wow - 09/29/05 06:19 PM
Clean out those headlights
Posted By: svtboy88 Re: wow - 09/29/05 06:21 PM
Yeah thats one of the things on the to do list
© CEG Archives