Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ZeroHour Another Contour in the movies! - 08/28/05 11:27 PM
WOW

I am watching Gone in 60 Seconds on tv and there is a later model contour being used as a rent a cop crusier! Its in the scene where they are stealing the durango and one of the kids that boosts car gets shot. haha Just figured I let everyone know! gives you something to do tonight!
Posted By: TGO Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/28/05 11:29 PM
it's an escalade, and also old news. Very old news. I mean, I don't wanna be rude or anything...but dayum, welcome to 5 years ago!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/28/05 11:44 PM
Originally posted by TGO:
it's an escalade, and also old news. Very old news. I mean, I don't wanna be rude or anything...but dayum, welcome to 5 years ago!

Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/28/05 11:48 PM
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:

Posted By: ZeroHour Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/28/05 11:56 PM
haha Well I've seen the movie at least 10 times and I never noticed it till now! lol
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/28/05 11:57 PM
I saw it on cable last night too!
Posted By: TGO Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/29/05 12:55 AM
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
haha Well I've seen the movie at least 10 times and I never noticed it till now! lol

i question your contour enthusiasm!
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/29/05 01:33 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Posted By: PacificTourG Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/29/05 01:41 AM
WOW

I am watching Gone in 60 Seconds on tv and there is a later model contour being used as a rent a cop crusier! Its in the scene where they are stealing the durango and one of the kids that boosts car gets shot. haha Just figured I let everyone know! gives you something to do tonight!

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=picsvids&Number=740258&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=3&vc=1
Posted By: Frosty Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/29/05 02:45 AM
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Posted By: bobbyd Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/29/05 03:31 AM
i seen one in teh X-files,

the episode that had like 3 continuations where mulder is thought to be dead and scully is fired b/c they think she witheld info and they find that secret file storage thingy,

im sure u get the point lol
Posted By: rouar Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/29/05 03:37 AM
Originally posted by bobbyd:

the episode that had like 3 continuations where mulder is thought to be dead and scully is fired b/c they think she witheld info and they find that secret file storage thingy,

Ahh yes ... the season I stopped bothering to watch.
Posted By: bobbyd Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/30/05 06:41 AM
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by bobbyd:

Ahh yes ... the season I stopped bothering to watch.

haha it wasnt that bad lol

i still watch them every once in a while
Posted By: Woodencross Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/30/05 07:10 AM
Man, I've seen a couple Contours lately on the news about the Hurricane!!
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: Another Contour in the movies! - 08/30/05 09:33 PM
Originally posted by PacificTourGL:
WOW

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=picsvids&Number=740258&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=3&vc=1

And here's the 1st post about the Contour in Gone In 60 Seconds, posted in 2001.
© CEG Archives