Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KSVT Pro-M - 04/20/05 02:37 PM
Just a headsup, if everyone didn't already know. Pro-M went out of business about a month ago. Grenatelli evidently bought them out, and won't be recalibrating anything other that "stock injector MAFs", for about 6 months. Just a forewarning for anyone looking at their products, or looking to have something recalibrated.

Mark
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Pro-M - 04/20/05 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Just a headsup, if everyone didn't already know. Pro-M went out of business about a month ago. Grenatelli evidently bought them out, and won't be recalibrating anything other that "stock injector MAFs", for about 6 months. Just a forewarning for anyone looking at their products, or looking to have something recalibrated.

Mark

Weren't they one company back a few years ago and split?
Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: Pro-M - 04/20/05 02:59 PM
Oh this [censored] sucks! This means I cant buy a
Pro-m MAF?!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Pro-M - 04/20/05 03:56 PM
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

Weren't they one company back a few years ago and split?

That I'm not sure of. I had never heard that they were one company before.

Originally posted by GetLucky151:
Oh this [censored] sucks! This means I cant buy a
Pro-m MAF?!

Sorry, but that's correct. I was over in Cincinnati 2 weekends ago, getting a buddy's Mustang tuned, and the guys there were telling me about Pro-M going under. They said your best bet is to go with an SCT MAF, which can be calibrated for any Ford vehicle, which pretty much means you have to buy their filter because nobody else's fits, then you have to buy their SCT software to program/tune it. I guess the new SCT stuff that's coming out is pretty advanced though, so if you haven't bought a Pro-M yet, don't feel bad.

Mark
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Pro-M - 04/20/05 04:11 PM
man i'm glad i bought a c&l meter for my stang...just a $30 sampling tube to recalibrate mine...
© CEG Archives