Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: carraudio WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 06:44 PM
This was on my last 95SE and I have no idea what it is for.

I just need to know or I will go crazy.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 06:50 PM
some sort of bag hook most likely
Posted By: Davo Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 06:51 PM
I'm not sure what that is, but I'd probably rather have the glove box light instead of it.
Posted By: carraudio Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Davo:
I'm not sure what that is, but I'd probably rather have the glove box light instead of it.

I have both
Posted By: Pale Horse Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 07:02 PM
Originally posted by carraudio:
This was on my last 95SE and I have no idea what it is for.

I just need to know or I will go crazy.

It Is A Travel Sized Trash Bag Hook.....For Those Long And Boring Drives Where All You Eat Is Truckstop Ham-And-Cheese Sadwiches And Greasy-A$$ Lays Potato Chips...Of Course There Would Be Numerous Coca-Cola Cans Rolling Aroud On The Floorboard, But Not With The "Handy-Sack" Cans Fit Right In There. Surely Youd Also Have Some Beef Jerky Wrappers Stuffed In There With Turn Pike Reciepts And Cigarrette Wrappers Sticking Out Too...Man Youre Car Would Be A Mess Without that Sack!!!

Sorry, I'm Bored......
Posted By: RoadiJeff_dup1 Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 07:02 PM
Perhaps a hook for a trash bag.
Posted By: carraudio Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 07:04 PM
That's great! I never thought of that. I did put an air freshener there once.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 07:28 PM
Purse hoook.
Posted By: Nate S Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Purse hoook.

heh, when i bought my '96 the salesman (friend of my dad's) was like showing me all the stuff on the car, and then he pops that clip down and was like "and THIS...is for your purse!"
Posted By: 96 2.5L GL Auto Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Purse hoook.

HAHAHA Now there is a bright idea! I'll hang my purse of that from now on rather than having it slide off the seat onto the floor.

Posted By: ridered81 Re: WTF is this???? - 01/10/05 11:43 PM
im not tryin to be an a$$ but, pale horse, why capitalize the first letter of every single word... i dont understand
Posted By: starjammir Re: WTF is this???? - 01/11/05 12:20 AM
Posted By: Mad_Medeiros Re: WTF is this???? - 01/11/05 01:52 AM
Originally posted by ridered81:
im not tryin to be an a$$ but, pale horse, why capitalize the first letter of every single word... i dont understand

Its Probably Just A Habit
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: WTF is this???? - 01/11/05 02:56 AM
Yeah, Habits Occur And Sometimes They Can't Be Helped. Who Knew?

~Alex
Posted By: DRAVEN_dup1 Re: WTF is this???? - 01/11/05 11:31 AM
I always thought it was self expanitory that it was a trash bag hook..that and it says so in my brochure. Thank god I have one of those...dont know what I woulda done without a hook that small it can barely hold a bag big enough to handle a candy bar wrapper
Posted By: loggerbomb Re: WTF is this???? - 01/11/05 03:06 PM
i like the little compartment just to the left of the steering wheel. I got some switches hiding in there! Though im not big on the change holder. Wish it was a little deeper and squared then i could hold my cell in the instead of the second DIN. I need to hook up the cell with my alpine HU and then I can actually HEAR the phone when i get a call! (loud music) ok enough for now
Posted By: DJ Capp 911 Re: WTF is this???? - 01/11/05 07:45 PM
you mean no one replied......

SEARCH!!!!

or

REPOST!!!!!

Just kidding with you but this was actually brought up somewhere a few months back

here it is

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=654859&Forum=general&Words=trash%20bag&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=654635&Search=true#Post654859
Posted By: heather_8 Re: WTF is this???? - 01/13/05 05:06 AM
Yeah I have one of those too but I just try to ignore it because to me it serves no purpose!!
© CEG Archives