Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 05:49 PM
alright maybe i'm dumb but i didnt think so.. i went to www.andysautosport.com and under ford contour 98 i purched a shiftboot for my contour.. it does not fit, not even close... and i e-mailed them, and there response is to bad it doesnt fit, your out your $11. even though i spent $19.95 and $12 shipping cause they do the 2 day shipping crap... and they just arent caring, they know it doesnt fit as mentioned in another e-mail i got from him... so please find another company to go through, they are not worth the money or time..

Aaron
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 05:59 PM
want to post the email you received from them?

Want a shift boot? PM/Email Krafty. He makes an awesome short throw shift boot out of a higher quality, soft leather.

Mark
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Want a shift boot? PM/Email Krafty. He makes an awesome short throw shift boot out of a higher quality, soft leather.

I tries that a few months ago, he isn't doing them anymore, people said it was because he lost money on the whole thing
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 06:02 PM
Originally posted by aaron_soccer20:
alright maybe i'm dumb but i didnt think so.. i went to www.andysautosport.com and under ford contour 98 i purched a shiftboot for my contour.. it does not fit, not even close... and i e-mailed them, and there response is to bad it doesnt fit, your out your $11. even though i spent $19.95 and $12 shipping cause they do the 2 day shipping crap... and they just arent caring, they know it doesnt fit as mentioned in another e-mail i got from him... so please find another company to go through, they are not worth the money or time..

Aaron

we know this...take a look at the Kaotic GB...Kaotic gave the kits to andy's to full fill the order to the GB...never happend and thousands dissapeared with Kaotic. its more of a Kotic thing not Andys, but people feel andys knew about the ordeal.

Lupe
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 06:07 PM
Aaron

they dont fit all vehicles, thats to bad it doesnt fit, your out only $11

Jalal M.
Andys Auto Sport
1666 S. Main St. Suite#A
Milpitas, CA 9503
T: 800-419-1152
F: 408-263-9526

( i sent another e-mail and hoping to get a response soon)
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 08:05 PM
How did you pay for it? If its credit card, dispute the charge. If it was PayPal and you're still within the 30 days, file a complaint.
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 08:21 PM
it was credit card, so what could i dispute exactly?
i'll do anything i can..
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 08:29 PM
it was credit card, so what could i dispute exactly?
i'll do anything i can..

Call your credit card company, tell them you recieved the part, but it does not fit and the shop you bought it from is failing to take respnsibilty for what the know may not fit properly....Keep your e-mails handy because that can be used as proof.....tell them you got a faulty product and there failing to compensat you properly by refunding your money.

Lupe
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: andysautosport sucks - 09/30/04 08:30 PM
isn't this t he Kaotic GB kit??
Body Kit

I'd call the CC company and complain about misrepresented merchandise.

And that's piss poor customer service "sorry it doesn't fit, y our only out $10..."

WTF?

Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

Aaron

we know this...take a look at the Kaotic GB...Kaotic gave the kits to andy's to full fill the order to the GB...never happend and thousands dissapeared with Kaotic. its more of a Kotic thing not Andys, but people feel andys knew about the ordeal.

Lupe

Posted By: Freakshow Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 12:51 AM
They're listed as fitting a 'Tour so make sure you tell your credit card company that they are advertising incorrectly on their site and refuse to fix it. They'll refund your money no problem. Then, wipe your ass with the boot really good and send it back to Andy's Punkass Rip Off Sport.
Posted By: perry_dup1 Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 12:56 AM
They would not honor their satisfaction guarantee?
Posted By: Freakshow Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 12:57 AM
Originally posted by perry:
They would not honor their satisfaction guarantee?

I think for them that means they guarantee they will be satisfied...screwing you over.
Posted By: LinaBby Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Freakshow:
They're listed as fitting a 'Tour so make sure you tell your credit card company that they are advertising incorrectly on their site and refuse to fix it. They'll refund your money no problem. Then, wipe your ass with the boot really good and send it back to Andy's Punkass Rip Off Sport.

Posted By: svt4stv Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Freakshow:

yep! credit card companies kick ass when it comes to stuff like this.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 03:42 PM
I don't understand the $11 part.
Do you think he meant to say that they'll refund you the $19.95 for the boot but will not refund the shipping costs?
I know you said you paid $12 for the shipping, so maybe his email had a typo.

That is really crappy though.
I'd call Andy's back and try to talk to someone else and resolve it that way. If they absolutely refuse, then do the claim with your credit card company.

People on NECO have had problems with Andy's in the past.
Posted By: DRAVEN_dup1 Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/01/04 10:12 PM
Andy's not fitting?? NO WAY...I cant believe its true.. . My god anyone that knows anything about aftermarket accessories can tell ya the answer to that...Almost like.."WHAT COLOR IS WASHINGTONS WHITE HORSE" ...Its a given But..at least you learned your lesson for little cost. Most of my customers find out after paying hundreds of dollars on a bodykit.
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/03/04 07:32 AM
thanks for all the help and suport guys, i'm gonna use it and try and fix this mess... i'll let you know how it all goes when i know more..

aaron
Posted By: svt4stv Re: andysautosport sucks - 10/03/04 07:43 AM
thanks for all the help and suport guys, i'm gonna use it and try and fix this mess... i'll let you know how it all goes when i know more..

aaron

you could take it to a local auto uphostery shop. they should be able to fix it in about 15 minutes. my friend owns a shop and custom made one for my old car out of real leather in about that much time. shouldnt cost you very much.
© CEG Archives