Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: JDuncan569 Dirty Rotten Filthy Little Fuggers!!!!!! - 06/05/01 08:39 PM
Well,

Someone decided they needed the stereo from the Contour more than we did this morning. At 6:50am the doorbell rang, with the neighbor providing the news. They knocked out the driver's front door window, after destroying the metal trim around the glass. They followed suit by tearing up the dash to get the deck out. I guess they felt cocky since they had gotten this far without anyone knowing, so they then went through the 3 cd cases in the trunk. If anyone observes a questionable character trying to sell a Kenwood 8017 MP3/CD player, get their name, number, and give it to me. Seriously though, if you do see one, call me with the info and don't tip them off to what you are doing just in case. Tell them you have a friend who is looking for one. hehe.

Dreaming in Louisville,
oh my gosh that freaking sux!

sorry to hear about that....
Posted By: cindy Re: Dirty Rotten Filthy Little Fuggers!!!!!! - 06/06/01 04:55 AM
Seriously though, I have the serial number in case anyone does spot one for sale. I hope none of your neighborhoods get hit. I'm quite sure that these guys scoped vehicles out. The guy next door lost $1400 worth of stereo equipment out of a '96 Mazda 626. Several other cars were sedans as well, thieves don't hit sedans unless they know what's inside. Plus, I have the flashing red light on the dash of the Contour that is for the PATS system, how did the theives know it was NOT an alarm, unless they knew my car personally, or even own a Contour themselves.
frown
Posted By: JPS3 Re: Dirty Rotten Filthy Little Fuggers!!!!!! - 06/06/01 05:01 AM
that sucks. I am really sorry. that hurts me just to here about it. i cant imagine what you are going through
Posted By: cindy Re: Dirty Rotten Filthy Little Fuggers!!!!!! - 06/07/01 03:57 AM
I feel as though my "child" has been violated.
© CEG Archives