• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ZAINO leather care Z9, Z10

svttour

Rico Suave
Since I am making a little more money I finally went and bought the Zaino leather care z9, z10 since I saw pictures of the before and after. As soon as I applied it on the seats I noticed a difference. All I can say is wow. It has a weird chemically but strangely good smell to it. The bad part was that i used 1/4 of the Z9 to do the whole interior so I figure I would only be using it 4 times a year and the Z10 is a little more durable so I will use it 8 -10 times depending on how long he bottle will last. GREAT STUFF.

Hey what a coincidence...just finished my SVT w/ Z9 and Z10 a few hours ago!

1/4 of the bottle? Damn why were you hosing the seats with it? I did my whole interior w/ about a 10th of a bottle of both Z9 and Z10.

My hands still smell like Z10 Mmmmm :crazy:

I have not decided if the smell is "new car smell" or "leather fragrance"....Maybe a mix of both :ponder:

Hey what a coincidence...just finished my SVT w/ Z9 and Z10 a few hours ago!

1/4 of the bottle? Damn why were you hosing the seats with it? I did my whole interior w/ about a 10th of a bottle of both Z9 and Z10.

My hands still smell like Z10 Mmmmm :crazy:

I have not decided if the smell is "new car smell" or "leather fragrance"....Maybe a mix of both :ponder:

I used alot of Z9 because I havent cleaned the seats in a long long time and I wanted to let it set in.

Okay hey guys, for you guys that have used z9 and z10, what can I expect to get out of ordering these products for my leather seats that are used as daily drivers and have cracking (yes thank you ford). Light cracks with nothing major. Will this actually make the seat MORE comfortable and actually feel like a leather seat? How much of a NOTICEABLE difference will it make ? TIA guys :)>

this stuff is VERY nice. It basically "perks" up your seats. Its kind of hard to explain but if your seats are looking on the tired side this is the stuff for you. Z9 and Z10 will not only soften but also condition your seats very well. They feel more puffy when you sit in them. It makes the seats a lot more comfortable and definitely feel more leathery as sometimes these seats tend to feel a little on the plastic side. Both products smell very good. A nice "new car/ leathery smell" that lasts quite a long time. Creases, lines, etc. also seem to diminish after using both.

What I like to do is clean using the Z9 and then immediately use the Z10. I also like to apply the Z10 on a hot day. I might just be me but I feel the seats absorb the product a lot better on warm days :crazy:.

I would definitely recommend them both.

If you have black in the creases of you leather, get a light brush like a toothbrush and go through the creases, After i did mine the leather looked AMAZING. No dirt, no nothing. I only with the seats were a little darker.. maybe something like this?

:D

vol-16_S60_R_V70_Interior.jpg

Atacama.. DROOL

If you have black in the creases of you leather, get a light brush like a toothbrush and go through the creases, After i did mine the leather looked AMAZING. No dirt, no nothing. I only with the seats were a little darker.. maybe something like this?

:D

vol-16_S60_R_V70_Interior.jpg

Atacama.. DROOL

I'm assuming you got yours off of the guy from Guelph, Ontario? Or did you find a way to get the product elsewhere?

I just used Z9 and Z10 and omg, the results were amazing! They took off all the grease spots and my seats look very clean. DEF. impressed..

Back