• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yet another rare item for my brochure collection.

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
I got a 62 page 1995 ford contour product and marketing guide. six chapters of tons of contour info, also art work, pull outs and a cutaway drawing of a contour like they did of the svt.

They list what was the contour competition at the time. the 1994 altima, grand am, mazda 626 and 1995 stratus with list of comparitive facts. I'm hoping to make a darn meet so I can bring all the new stuff I have gotten for you guy's to see. This is a good one:laugh: . I'm still searching for more:crazy: .

hahaha damn I'm addicted.

I got a 62 page 1995 ford contour product and marketing guide. six chapters of tons of contour info, also art work, pull outs and a cutaway drawing of a contour like they did of the svt.

They list what was the contour competition at the time. the 1994 altima, grand am, mazda 626 and 1995 stratus with list of comparitive facts. I'm hoping to make a darn meet so I can bring all the new stuff I have gotten for you guy's to see. This is a good one:laugh: . I'm still searching for more:crazy: .

hahaha damn I'm addicted.

we are all addicts in our own way ... how about some pics?

is the cut away like this?

cut%20away.jpg

Please tell me you keep all this in a fireproof safe - quite the rare collection you're building! I can't wait to see that brochure, can't imagine 62 pages of Contour-only material.

ummmmm. contour brochure. Sounds great. I want to see it. Addicts, we are much more than addicts.

we are all addicts in our own way ... how about some pics?

is the cut away like this?

cut%20away.jpg

Yep that's one of the pics in the brochure. Goonz I miss you guys also. Hopefully I can make or have a meet in the future, too many up and down days right now. 2000myst trust me I have a huge collection of all contour related material including svt.

Back