• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Xenforo forum feedback thread

rouar

fixer
Admin
We migrated to Xenforo on 11/11/21. We are still working on the settings and post permissions. We expect things will be fully set up by 11/13.

If you encounter any issues or have questions, post them here!

If you can't post here (and aren't a brand new member), use the Contact Us form or send me a PM.

We have one known issue regarding old VBulletin links in posts.

If a link was created after 2014, then it's fine. If it was created between 2006-2014, then it will redirect incorrectly. I've identified the root cause and have reached out to xenforo to see if there is a solution. (We aren't sure yet.)

Not bad, one known issue. Hopefully, they will have a solution.
The forum is so much faster!
Thank you, Matt!

There is no ready-made solution for the issue with old VBulletin links. It will require custom PHP coding and will take some time.

For anyone who is interested, this is the support thread with background and details.

Good catch! I see what's happening. Google is using a specific vbulletin url (containing "routestring") that are not supported in our url redirect script. There is no fix for this, but two weeks ago I requested that Google re-index the site. We'll just have to wait for them to catch up.

Back