• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

working it out

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Things are good with the girl and I... We got back together. I'm in the waiting room, she is having a 5 hour surgery done. All I can do is wait, and pray....

This effing notebook computer.. Had everything typed up and lost it....

Well short story now.

She is healing well. We arrived at the hospital at 6am she went into surgery at 8:30 and was done at 1:30pm. At this time the doc woke me up in the waiting room to let me know everything went to plan, and she is going to be ok. I wouldn't leave until I heard from someone she was ok. I took a ride from Providence to Swansea Mall to kill sometime and pickup a cheap notebook computer case for her laptop computer. Then I started to worry because it was going onto almost 5 o'clock, I was in the room she was suppose to be in but recovery took longer for some reason.

Her mom has been here helping with the kids, I'm on vacation but been busy helping out and visiting Sue everyday.

I have a few things left to move back, one being the boat, but might leave it in newport for now, the place down the street where I used to work they can weld anything even aluminum, so might have them weld fins onto the motor so the hydro will stay on. They have a 1967 ford mustang there with a wiring problem and they can't figure it out. How much wire could be in a 1967 car I don't know, but I have equipment that will track down just about any eletrical problem you can throw at me :)

One thing I did get to do though is learn to play the scientist by cold play on my Casio Keyboard. Working on reading sheet music again. Well just rambling now, have to get some sleep and make mickey mouse shaped pancakes in the morning... They think I'm a pancake god lol.

Back