• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whose Tropic Green is this?

wa2tuff

CEG'er
I spotted this late Saturday night in North Olmsted, Ohio. Missed the driver so does anyone know who it is? It was parked outside the "City Club" on Lorain Road. From the clean looks, I'd bet it belongs to a CEG'er.:cool:

1216604892.jpg

1216604768.jpg

1216605117.jpg

I cant see the pic's at work but I know of one semi-clean t-green roaming around my part of town. Mustang fuel door, aftermarket fogs.......

I guess I'll have to wait until I get home to see if I know the car :(

not a ceg-er. talked to him once. he thought i was crazy. i dont think i ever explained that i actually owned 2 svt's. i was in the mustang at a light

I'm thinking it was a CEGer's at some point. I mean, really, how many Contour owner's outside of CEG knauberize their cars??? Maybe it never was, perhaps it was repainted and the body shop removed them.

Oh yeah, that is a freakin awesome build number:laugh::help:

I mean, really, how many Contour owner's outside of CEG knauberize their cars??? Maybe it never was, perhaps it was repainted and the body shop removed them.

everyone at the old shop i worked at did that to their cars. its not just a contour thing

Back