• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who in here is a vaper?

SSTHIS03

CEG'er
I don't ever see anybody talking about this so I thought I'd start a topic. I quit smoking 3 years ago and picked up vaping. Got my dad to quit smoking after 30 some odd years also. Right now I'm switching between an unregulated parallel box with a tobeco super mini sub ohm tank and an ipv3 li regulated box with an arctic sub ohm tank with a ni200 temperature control clapton coil in it. Pure awesomeness. Who else in here dabbles and what are you using?

Ian

SSTHIS03

CEG'er
Oh, I just figured with your profound redirect on the topic you'd have something else intelligent to say. But anyways....

gorman

Hard-core CEG'er
I used to be a smoker ... thankfully when I gave up, there was no such thing as vaping.

From what I've seen, it can cost just as much as tobacco, unless you make your own 'juice' and if your buying that off the internet, god knows what's in it or where it comes from, GL with that. , . You got to hand it to the tobacco companies ... either way you go ....their taking money from you.

Another bonus of giving up smoking, is that I have nice clear lungs to LMFAO at Donald Trump's antics :springer: ..... G.

FFE

Veteran CEG'er
well I missed this.
I do vape, so far I have cut way down compared to my cig days.

Currently using a kbox mini 50w, kanger sub tank, velocity clone for my dripper. started at a 18mg mouth to lung, down to 3mg lung.

cSvt1295

CEG'er
I used to vape, used it as a way to quit smoking. Definitely easier to quit vaping than it is smoking, plus vaping is kind of nice.
I had an iStick 50watt and a Herakles tank, made some decent clouds but to be honest I felt kind of silly exhaling giant clouds in public lol

SSTHIS03

CEG'er
I'm on the same page. The only way its satisfying for me is to blow those giant stupid clouds. If I'm at a bar I go outside with the smokers or otherwise I'm the A hole fogging up the joint.