• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who does motor swaps ????

csvturbo

CEG'er
like the title says , asking around ..who does motor swaps im looking at getting a 3L put it my 99 csvt . anyone who does motor swaps just pm what you charge and well work something out thanks

csvturbo, please dont go down there. There are some shady people there :nonono:. Some are good, but some really aren't (well one place/shop in particular). I'll PM you Nima's email. He's ManiMillion's (screen name on here) brother.. and I'm guessing you've seen his car already. He does good work.. I'll be going up there to get a 3L when it's time. He's located in Ottawa.

let me know i might go up with you if the price is right ..what kind of 3L you thinking about getting, because i cant even decide lol still doing my research(theres ton of pros and cons)and thanks for the advise a couple of others told me the same threw pm's...and jus wondering but where are you getting your motor from?

csvturbo, please dont go down there. There are some shady people there :nonono:. Some are good, but some really aren't (well one place/shop in particular).

That is true... there are shady people everywhere... I just got a 3L myself on Friday... thinking of which swap to do... hmmm... all I want is a simple build that will last.

Back