• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to get fuel pump

codypka

Veteran CEG'er
Where is the best place (cheapest) to get a replacement fuel pump for a 2000 CSVT? (whether is be a contour one or the focus svt one) I checked the sticky on this but i really just wanted everyones opinion cause i really dont want to get the wrong one. I've never ordered parts off the interent before so i just wanna make sure i'm doin it right.

thanks for the help

Where is the best place (cheapest) to get a replacement fuel pump for a 2000 CSVT? (whether is be a contour one or the focus svt one) I checked the sticky on this but i really just wanted everyones opinion cause i really dont want to get the wrong one. I've never ordered parts off the interent before so i just wanna make sure i'm doin it right.

thanks for the help
try kragen or autozone

Contact Bill Jenkins at Team Ford. Genuine Ford parts for a great discount with exceptional service.

You probably want the Focus SVT pump. You can buy the pump only without buying the entire fuel pump module. It will be an upgrade as well as it will cost less. Be sure to research (in the old forums as well as the new forums) about the minor adaptations needed to make it fit.

FSVT Fuel Pump

FSVT Fuel Pump

I just did this last week, if after you read the old posts you still have some questions, just PM me.

Back