• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where is RAWBURTS Dyno sheet????

warmonger

Hard-core CEG'er
Rawburt has promised to post up his dyno sheet and I'm wondering where he put it because I know he isn't going to just "say that" and not post it up. :ponder:

Also cuz I saw it that day but I failed to get a copy. :cool:
Anyone know if he actually did put it up or is still being lazy?

DCFC0593.jpg

DCFC0593.jpg

Some of that looks like the polygraph test I saw on Dr. Phil today. :laugh: Everything else looks good! :cool:

Mark

That's not his actual air fuel. The dyno did not have a wideband, rawburt used tom's wideband but just monitored it in the car. For some reason the dyno guy turned on the wideband setting.

And I believe the HP and torque curves are scaled so they aren't gonna cross at 5252.

Notice the difference between the light colored torque curve in the background and the two later ones. Was that the one where we tried the boost controller or not?
Anyway, that is characteristic of a needle valve type controller and the two in the foreground are characteristic of a ball and spring type controller usually.
The ball and spring keeps the boost signal off the wastegate until it's time to open up so there is better low end spool. The needle valve bleeds boost and allows the signal to start pushing the gate open so it is the worst of both worlds.

Back