• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where are the phx meetups?

NickNick

CEG'er
what up
havnt seen to many contours lately, where are you guys meeting up these days, i get pretty lonley on fridays and saterday's :) My friend said he saw a group of svts at some sonic in tempe, wanted to go own but to tired to make the drive

Nowhere actually lately... but ill have my new ride here in a couple of days, and i like to meet up as much as possible... ill get together with one person if thats all that wants to meet... to tinker with our cars have it modding, maintenance, just meeting somewhere and chillin , or my favorite is goin on a high-speed cruise, or up north in the twisties where its cooler.

ps... Justin keep checking this forum, now that ill have my new ride i'l be down for whatever and trying to arrange g2g's and cruises.... Also try the pavillions, or focaljet.com, goto regional forum, then Dezert region... read there they meet up all the time.

cool man, curious what are you buying i see that your getting rid of your tour, by any chance you have fsvt wheels to partout?
hope you are sticking with svt, if no its understandible;-) i remember reading about your car getting stolen, i feel bad for yeah, seems like it just went downhill from there. if someone stole my car, they would be barried in 4 diffrent states :)

Last edited:
I'm getting a 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero wagon... and yeah im just kinda done messin with the car. Don't get me wrong its a fun car, and runs like a friggen champion (just ask morbid ;)) but i've always wanted a Saab Aero, and IMO they're much better cars, so i jumped on the opportunity!

Ps...
No FSVT wheels, just Stock E1 SVT rims

Alot of our events are shared with the Focus crowd on FocalJet. There was that meet at Sonic with a canyon run afterward. That meet had the most CSVT's I've ever seen in one place (5.. or 6 including the red one that stopped by for a minute). We actually out numbered the Focuses on the Canyon run!

We had a long mountain run (6 hours) this last Friday night... those are lots of fun and I make sure not to miss them.

Then there was a Pavilions meet this last Saturday... which I couldn't make it to.

If you're looking for local events, get an account on focaljet:
http://forums.focaljet.com/team-focaljet-dezert-focus/
Many of the events aren't cross-posted here. We do occasionally have small Contour meets... but they aren't that frequent. Some of the local CSVT owners are only (or more frequently) on FJ.

While the only tour meet we really have are with the FJ guys they are still pretty fun and interesting. Shame they nearly allways appear when I have something important to do.

Weddings FTW!

Back