• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

When will Sam finish his car?

When will Sam finish his car?

• By the end of Feb- so close you can taste it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <30 days- He's close but works too damn slow.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • <60 days- Ready in time for the bikinis to come out on South Beach

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Maybe sometime this year- does he really even care anymore?

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Never- Sam sucks!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
LMAO!!! I gave all the red pills away. I couldnt sleep when I took them. As for the car. I am working 7 days a week in my new restaurant but I guarantee that it will be done before your car John.

If I had a big wad of petty cash, my car would be done at the end of next week. Working in a race car shop has its benifits of course. It also has its downfalls. I don't have much money because nobody is paying to have race cars built in todays economy.

LMAO!!! I gave all the red pills away. I couldnt sleep when I took them. As for the car. I am working 7 days a week in my new restaurant but I guarantee that it will be done before your car John.
Better be done before July when I come down to FL.:laugh:

Option 1,2,and 3...gone. Sam sucks. I'm pretty sure John will be done with his car before Sam.

So much for the guarantee!

My car has been in the almost ready state for months even when this thread was made. I just dont have the time right now with the restaurant, 5 3L builds and 8 SVTs to work on.

I'm still expecting my stuff to last at least three more weeks. Probabley longer though. I have the triumph project, one or two lemons cars, a monster rx7, my sentra, another two sentrs, and whatever cars come up in the mean time to do. I'm probabley even forgetting a customer or two. I'm stoked about getting the duratec in the triumph though. I can't wait to dail in the suspension on that. Unlike Sam, I work in a shop. And in the shop that I work at is my contour. Whenever I get a little free time, I just push my car on the lift and work on it some. My job does have some good perks.

I guess I'm lucky enough. Today I'm finally going to finish the rear by welding together the axles. I'll take a picture and post it later.

I still might finish in less total time. I'll have to see if I can find enough money to do so.

Back