• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What side markers are these??

svtfan22

CEG'er
Ok so the side markers that are on my car from the previous owner have no bulbs and one of the lens caps is missing so I'm going to post so pics in hopes that some one on here might know what kind they are so I can get replacement stuff. If no one can, are the holes big enough for me to just swap in some A6 side markers. Also are these things wired so they work with parking lights and turn signals, as you can tell I'm not to savvy with cars:nonono: so I need some help thanks in advance.:help::help::help:

Attachments

• Car 001.jpg
    Car 001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Car 002.jpg
    Car 002.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Car 003.jpg
    Car 003.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Car 005.jpg
    Car 005.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
well nobody is going to be able to tell you straight up how they are wired up, since it's your car, and they didn't wire them. I haven't put sidemarkers on my svt, but on my pgt, i have to options.

1 was to make them always be on, and flash with the normal blinkers.
2 was to make it so they where always on but would flash alternatively with the normal blinkers.

and that just depends on how they where wired up.

well nobody is going to be able to tell you straight up how they are wired up, since it's your car, and they didn't wire them. I haven't put sidemarkers on my svt, but on my pgt, i have to options.

1 was to make them always be on, and flash with the normal blinkers.
2 was to make it so they where always on but would flash alternatively with the normal blinkers.

and that just depends on how they where wired up.

i've personally never seen these b4. there is a how-to on the aesthetics page for installing the a6 markers. if that doesnt work, get the AP ones from pepboys, cut and splice the wires and u're good to go. thats what i've got on mine.

Back