• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Went to the track

96BlackSE

CEG'er
Just did a couple passes today... The local tracked sucked as usual, there is more traction on street than the track!
Anyhow, couldn't get under 2.2 60ft times with drag radials!!!!!

Ran a best of 14.0x@99.xx (got video i'll check the exact time)... It started to rain after a couple of runs...
My 1/8 mile traps are down from last year but I trap higher at the 1/4 mile...

Its really time for me to move onto a proper exhaust than the modded stock SVT with magnaflows...

I'll be back within the next 2 weeks hopefully with a new exhaust and hopefully without rain this time!!!

I'll post the vid up soon

EDIT: Just checked its 14.095 @ 99.23 1/8 trap is 79.73

Last edited:
I wish you'd put that thing on the dyno! I'm curious to see what type of power your setup is making. I'm thinking you're in the 220whp+ range!!

Did you do any weight reduction before the track? I need to get down to the track this Wednesday or the next for one of the last test & tune nights!!

Mark

The only weight reduction was the spare and the jack

I am gonna do my best to get myself to a dyno this year but I first want to build a new exhaust (hopefully within the next 2 weeks), fix my tuning issues, I'll be also back at the track to see how that goes

The weird thing is I trapped over 80 at the 1/8 last year but this year its 79's :confused:

Back