• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Waited patiently to find a mint CSVT, no luck.....so i just picked up this

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Waited forever to find a CSVT and i needed a car with cold a/c before allergy season started and before the HEAT gets here lol. Didnt want to fix the a/c in my civic since its my winter beater. So i thought id find a good running CSVT by now but nope. Nothing,so i gave up and went with my second favorite car which i got lucky to find in 100% bone stock condition and is a one owner. Which is now my favorite car,this is my fourth s14 chassis 240sx and my Favorite. Maybe one day ill get lucky and find a one owner 99-00 csvt lol.

But here is a few pictures its,not perfect but ill get it near perfect soon and its not nearly as fast as a CSVT but it doesnt bother me still has plenty of power I will not be doing a sr20det swap i like the engine it has im going to try to keep it as stock as possible :cool:

Ive had quite a few failed projects these last few years so i decided no more project cars lol this one is the one for me bone stock and very little work needs to be done,but i still drool everytime i see a csvt on the road:drool:

So its a 1995 240sx SE 5 speed this one is kind of cool it came with abs and vlsd from the factory

Very nice looking ride. I had one of these as a rental car back in the early 90's. I recall there was much more suspension than engine - drove south on the coast hwy from Oregon all the way to Ventura, Ca. What a hoot!!! Very nicely balanced ride. Reminded me of my '88 Porsche 924; made me believe I was a much better driver than I am!
Way to go!!!

Oh man, I've had more 240s than you could shake a stick at. Here is my last one and my finace Alicia's (RIP) teg.

Attachments

• twinks..jpg
    twinks..jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
Very nice looking ride. I had one of these as a rental car back in the early 90's. I recall there was much more suspension than engine - drove south on the coast hwy from Oregon all the way to Ventura, Ca. What a hoot!!! Very nicely balanced ride. Reminded me of my '88 Porsche 924; made me believe I was a much better driver than I am!
Way to go!!!

Nice...when i was a teen getting my first car i actually saw the 1997s in the dealer new and passed on it and got a1996 integra instead lol....To this day i dont know why i did that lol.

Oh man, I've had more 240s than you could shake a stick at. Here is my last one and my finace Alicia's (RIP) teg.

Cool....my friend has a black one like that and i actually had a black 1997 and i sold the front end and put a 95 96 front end i like the zenki fronts better.

Honestly I think this might have been a better choice. Cheap aftermarket parts with lots of options, but that engine. Yeesh.

Honestly I think this might have been a better choice. Cheap aftermarket parts with lots of options, but that engine. Yeesh.

Yea its a pretty sweet car And plenty of parts around craigs And ebay.
The engine bay is pretty dirty soon as i get that valve cover gasket changed the bay is getting a bath.
The power is pretty decent MY friends got MY old apexi gt spec catback on his 240 It will throw your head back And go It has decent low and midrange power. But i still crave a mint t red csvt with midnight blue interior lol

Back