• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Vortech Jackshaft and Coupling

Chris@CTA

Veteran CEG'er
The shop that my SVT was at for nearly 20 months, has given me the run around about modifying my Vortech jackshaft to add a coupling. They won't do it even though they are a Vortech dealer and Vortech sent them the engineering drawings to build up the jackshaft and coupling. I missed the boat a few years back when I contacted Vortech about the jackshaft failures, and they sent me a RMA to ship my supercharger assembly back to them to get the mod done. My bad, I was just not motivated to pull out the supercharger then, but now Vortech doesn't offer the service any more.

This is the last remaining piece of the puzzle, hope I can get some help on this. I really need to find someone that I will pay to do this mod.

Thanks,

Chris

you could check Beans' Vortech thread ..... 99MystiqueATX rebuilt his jackshaft/coupler assembly....G.

Shoot me a PM about this again, I forgot we had discussed this a while back. If you want, I can probably help you out with this. Are you able to get the engineering drawings from the shop?

I'd like a copy of those drawings if you could get your hands on them. 99Mystique did a great job with my kit, i would recommenced and trust it in good hands.

lol some secret. Someone is going start building copy kits for a 15 year dead platform?

Good luck Chris.

Back