• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Track Guys event at Gingerman 7/18-19

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
An e-mail I received from "Dell Hughes" <dellcobra@yahoo.com> today:

There is still space left for the up coming Track Guys event at Gingerman Raceway, July 18 and 19th.

If you register by June 30 you will get 5 raffle tickets for free. These tickets will be part of the drawing for the sets of Nitto Tires we will be giving away thanks to our sposor Steeda and Nitto.

Go to www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com to register for this event.

Come out for a time of on track fun.

Dell Hughes
Track Guys

For those of you who do not know. This is the same event that SVTOA used to put on every year. Beginning this year, SVTOA no longer puts on events, but sponsors the Track Guys events. Track Guys was started by Jeff Lacina in 2002 to put on performance driving events and was hired by SVTOA to put on thier events. SVTOA member do receive a 10% discount for attending a Track Guys event. Please email me for the code to use.

===========================================================================
*Delivered on behalf of Track Guys - Great Lakes Region by MotorsportReg.com*

An update e-mail I just received....

Greetings,

To date, Pre-event registration for the July 18 & 19 Track Guys event at Gingerman raceway has been very low - so low, that we may have to cancel the event all together. Obviously, this isn ' t something we want to do, so, we could really use your help in getting the word out about the event.

Bottom line: we need another 40 full-paid entrants just to pay for the event (track rental and insurance). Or, if you are aware of a company (or companies) who would like to help sponsor the event, please let us know who to contact.

We are going to wait as late as possible before making the call on cancelling or holding the event as scheduled.

If you are able, please help us spread the word via email and/or forum posting about this event.

Cost is: $290 for two full days and includes classroom sessions and in-car instructors for beginner and novice drivers (or anyone else wanting some extra in-car coaching)

Online registration is available at http://www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com

Thank you in advance for your assistance and we really do hope to see you at Gingerman!

Jeff Lacina, Dell Hughes and Jonathan Blevins
Track Guys

$290 for 2 full days with instruction is a great price! I'll be on vacation down south, otherwise I would strongly consider going to this.

Track Guys Event at Gingerman 7/18-19

Track Guys Event at Gingerman 7/18-19

This is a track event not to miss. The price is very good for all of the track time you'll get and Gingerman is good, safe track for all drivers, novice, intermediate, or advanced. If you're cost conscious, they offer camping at the track and have shower's on site. I've camped there several times and have nothing but good things to say about Gingerman. Hope to see some 'tours there.

Michael

Back