• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Totaled 1999 SVT Intereior, Wheels misc parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboz

New CEG'er
SVT is totaled. Exterior is not in good shape, MISC parts are salvageable, rear lower mesh is OK
Anything from the interior is good, drivers seat seam is separating on the lower half of the seat.
Interior door panels are in good condition
Original SVT floor mats are worn but OK shape

Engine TBD, Parts of it are in tact from what I can tell so far.
all 4 OEM SVT wheels & center caps., just a little dirty mostly clean.
Ask for anything else, as I'm new at this. post any questions or requests for more info
pics coming eoon

95% odd the body is done, mostly just sheet metal is in ok shape I posted in all svts go to heaven to see the body condition

Leather around the top of steering wheel is worn/ fading. Headlights are destroyed.

Previous owner was a smoker but otherwise carpet is in good shape, just wanna shampoo it

NO Jack Point covers. Sorry guys. The car didn't even come with side skirts.

I have two side skirts available, but they are not painted. Drivers side is cracked around the jack point. Passenger side is scratched, but in decent shape.

Can you please get a picture of the driver side mnb door card(panel)?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

~78,500.
I currently cannot move the stick into a particular gear so the crash may've done too much damage.

Mesh is available. I'll post pics once I get them. I remember one minor crack in the middle of the mesh I just did not take the time to fix it, should be easily fixable though

Could u post a pic? Also what would u want for it shipped to 52001?

Hi Everyone,

I'll be clearing out the car this weekend to the best of my ability. All interior will be removed, I’m going to remove as much as I can handle as I live in a condo so space is limited. Once I recover all interior I will take a photo catalog of everything I recover. I anticipate having all pics, including requests posted this weekend.

This car is burning a hole in my wallet as each day passes so I'm just going to take what I can get and then scrap the rest by Monday. I'm not looking into removing any mechanical parts unless they are easily accessible. For whatever exterior does not have major damage, I’ll take off the body (eg logos and misc parts)

If you want anything off the car that is not mentioned above let me know by Friday/Saturday. If you have PMed me, you are still locked in for your requests so don’t worry. I should have all prices by Monday

IF you have inquired me about anything please submit all offers. I cannot determine the condition of parts until Friday when I receive the vehicle.

In the event that I cannot get car due to any financial reasons, I will simply let the car sit at impound at my expense and they'll keep it until it goes it auction in about a month. I'm barely breaking even at this point, its not worth the stress of recovering if it becomes too expensive.
Text 3O1-3SIX7-1O12

What condition are the floor mats in? Could you post pictures of the mats as well?

Front Floor mats are worn at parts, Rear are in good shape As mentiond I'll take pics and post this weekend.

Please close the thread.

I will not be recovering the car. I'm sure it'll go up for auction within a month or so. Location is at Gaithersburg MD MVA if you want to try to keep up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back