• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time to grow up.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
So after a little over three years of having the Cherokee, I'm growing tired of it. It's a fun car and quite a head turner / conversation starter, but I think I want to upgrade to something newer and much more practical and still something I can be proud to drive. Well, I found what I want today. 2007 Volvo S60 2.5T, it's just fwd...but I don't want the awd because I don't need the headache the haldex system can create.

21287527865298155147IM1MAIN565x421_A562x421.jpg

With as fast as I lost interest in it, I don't think I will miss it.

Anyone know if the automatic S60R's have a better chance of not developing the issue I've heard owners develop with the manuals coupled to the haldex system? Hopefully TGO will chime in.

That and the last thing Glenn would need is a Miata! :p Good luck off-roading with that! Nice buy bud!

Well, I think I talked myself into early/mid 2000 Audi's. I might have found a 2002 A4 that looks almost brand new with low milage for that year.

Ok, maybe not growing up completely. Looking at an awd coupe with 6 gears of manual fun on Saturday. Oh, and it's a turbo. :laugh:

Back