• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Wheel Drought :(

Savior

CEG'er
OK I was looking at 18" Sparco Pistas or Konig Moments, but NOTHING these days is drilled in freaking 4x108! What the hell? Aren't there a lot of cars that still use this pattern? It's like every manufacturer either doesn't make ANYTHING in 4x108, or else they only make lame little 16's or 17's in that bolt pattern.

Does anyone know of a good place to find 18" rims in 4x108? I've looked at many, like Discount Tire online, DubsAndTires, TireRack.com, Google Shopping searches, and several others.

What is the Contour community doing these days? Are we all just picking a set of rims and having them custom-drilled? How much does that cost? Is it like double-price?

You won't want to do that huge spacer/lug adapter or your wheel bearings will be failing in short order.

I sent you a PM ;)

Centerline, BBS, Team Dynamics, Enkei, O.Z., Rota all carry 4x108. You're probably going to have to wait a few months time though if you're picky, that's just how buying nice wheels works.

im your huckleberry. we can make you 4x108 wheels all day long. 17, 18, 19 inch. any finish you want. i can even put svt on the center caps ;)

and i can make you wheels that are also wider than what most others make.

im your huckleberry. we can make you 4x108 wheels all day long. 17, 18, 19 inch. any finish you want. i can even put svt on the center caps ;)

and i can make you wheels that are also wider than what most others make.

lol what?

Who do you work for, CCW?

Make me a set of 17x8, +38 BBS RS reps in 4x108 please.

Ah true forged ok.

Nice looking wheels for sure.

I'm happy with my Pro Race 1.2 and incoming BBS RX combo for now though! :laugh:

Back