• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Target Employees Earn Too Much

Coolkuehl3

CEG'er
Saw this parked at the Target store near my house. I didn't know working at Target could be so rewarding. :laugh:

Attachments

• 08-28-07_1643.jpg
    08-28-07_1643.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Saw this parked at the Target store near my house. I didn't know working at Target could be so rewarding. :laugh:

Target = worst job ever. I know so many people who have worked there and hated it with a dirty passion, and they pay minimum wage. Period.

My guess is a store owner was visiting.

My official guess is that someone was shopping there.. They aren't rich, though.. they can afford that car BECAUSE they shop at Target, etc.
:D

Target = worst job ever. I know so many people who have worked there and hated it with a dirty passion, and they pay minimum wage. Period.

work at target = steal stuff to make ends meet:laugh:

As a former employee Of Target Blows Incorporated, I can truthfully say that you are WRONG.

Nobody that works for Target could afford that.

And about the "Owner" part...... Nobody owns a Target. There is a reason why its called Target Inc.

Just so you know they don't pay minimum wage...far from it. I used to work there as my very first job with no experience and starting pay was WAY above min. and most other stores. The job still sucked don't get me wrong.

I bought some juice from Target the other day. It said it was 'pommegranite/cherry'. It tasted like moldy vaginas. I drank the whole bottle anyway.

I bought some juice from Target the other day. It said it was 'pommegranite/cherry'. It tasted like moldy vaginas. I drank the whole bottle anyway.

hahahahahahahaha..............wait a minute how do you know what moldy vaginas taste like:shrug:

i cant damn it!!!!!!

Awww....

suckstobeyou.gif

Sucks to be you! :D

Back