• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ11 PreMeet + Cruise To Ohio ?

CKtour98

Hard-core CEG'er
Just gauging some early interest for us GTA/Ontario members who are considering attending Spring Zing 2011..date is May 19-22, 2011. I plan on having my SVT done by then, and attend my very first SZ. So with that being said, is there anyone else around that wants to go? We could all meet up and head there together. We can also talk to the Michigan guys n gals and possibly meet up with a bunch of them on the way if they are interested! I know Alex (CRG) is interested. Anyone else?! :)

If you are interested/debating going, add your name to the list so we can get a brief idea of whos going to come! Again, I know its brutally EARLY but this is a big event that needs some good planning to be able to attend so why not do it as early as possible!

SZ11 Ontario Roster :D

1. Sean (CKTour98)

I'd be interested in going for sure, but my car's been acting up so randomly lately I have no idea if I'll be in.

Oh yeah, well get it sorted out, you have like 6 months :D ....the more the merrier! Would be awesome for pics too.

I would love to go but as my car sits right now, its either getting parted or a whole lot of body work. I have no rockers left.. :(

If I end up fixing it, I'll go.

Mike

SZ11 Ontario Roster :D

1. Sean (CKTour98)
2. Alex (CRG Racer24)

Yeah I'm most likely making it down. Hopefully by then my car will have been on Jenny Craig for a while and have a bit more power and a bit more stopping power (3L.. I wish..). I would be surprised to see if that list got past 5 for the GTA/Ontario with how many, or the lack thereof, people still frequent here. I just posted in the Official thread about a Caravan down.. so I'm guessing you're down then haha.

Haha sweet. Well im HOPING my SVT is done by then, I am pretty sure it should be. Time will tell though, if its not done ill be p!ssed! But Im aiming for March/April finish for the majority of stuff im doing- some other stuff may have to wait a couple weeks (after SZ) to be done...we shall see though. When are you getting new seats anyways? :D

Back