• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Lightening T's

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
SVT Lightening T's

Ok, this should probably go in the Group Buy section so please don't kill me if Im wrong.

I have been thinking of this for awhile and have all the tools to do these right no, so I figured why not share these with everyone. I have done a couple of these t's for myself and I will be doing these t-shirts for our Southwestern meet still to be announced.

Check em out, tell me what you think. T's will be like 20.00 buck and hoodies around 40.00.

Thanks,
Keith
P.M if your interested and we'll get a group buy going.

Attachments

• SVT-T=Shirts.jpg
    SVT-T=Shirts.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
Contour and Mystique Lightening

Here are the others, the Contour and Mystique Lightening T's.

Basically I can put whatever you want on them, these where just a few ideas. Any other ideas are more then welcome, I only want to produce maybe tops 3 different designs, get pretty costly but if there is a big demand I'll do it.

Cheers,
Keith

Check out the group buy section!

Attachments

• svt-t-'s_2.jpg
    svt-t-'s_2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
C.E.G. would be good, like the URL and then underneath have it say Contour Enthusiasts Group or just a straight SVT Contour design? Or even just Ford Contour, then maybe have the CEG name and URL underneath?

As you can see in the group buy section Im getting ripped apart for this, everyones a hater man. God forbid someone has an idea they want to share.
Keith

yeah I saw lol. No worries man, Im still down to buy something, we can do a local buy for us around the GTA if no one else wants to buy them, at least that way we have something that others dont for a meet with our local Contour enthusiasts

Sean

Thing is the Lightning logo is out of place with contour. The lightning is only the f150, and nothing else. A nice SVT logo belongs in its place, well unless you have a contour with 10 inches of ground clearance and a v8..

Back