• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Clutch

SVT Doood

CEG'er
Just ordered a SVT clutch from STeve Tousley...

$320 plus shipping....that was with the employee discount for being a CEG'r...

Didn't these use to be ~$270-ish?

The price went up on them from about 3 years ago. They were $280 at that time. $320 is where they are now.

Was that for the complete set (disc, PP, and TOB)? That doesn't seem completely out of line since Autozone has a (cheap?) Duralast set for $285 and Advance has a set for $350. I was just looking at Tousley's website where the three components total $365. They also list the disc as being discontinued :(

That price includes the clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, and the alignment tool. ;).

Unless you get a brand new one for the price of peanuts from me :laugh:.

Was that for the complete set (disc, PP, and TOB)? That doesn't seem completely out of line since Autozone has a (cheap?) Duralast set for $285 and Advance has a set for $350. I was just looking at Tousley's website where the three components total $365. They also list the disc as being discontinued :(

Complete set w/alignment tool. Feels great so far...but only have 250 miles on it. Already starting to break in and feel like "normal".

Back