• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sunroof cover fabric falling off...

CLASSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Been a loooong time since I posted. As the title states the fabric on the sunroof cover has pulled out from one corner and is drooping. I see a lot of posts referring to the sunroof cover as the housing for the motor and the dome lights. I'm talking about the cover that you pull forward to block out the sun from coming through the glass. I hope that's obvious. Not sure if this is a piece that's easily replaceable, or if there is a certain type of adhesive or glue that can be used. Any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone has experience solving this issue.

I would take it to a Auto upholstery shop. Probably run you 40-80 bucks to have them redo it professionally so that you have no sag or creases in the fabric. I had mine redone with the same color just in vinyl.

What color is your interior I just picked up a blu/grey one and a pumice tan one. both in fantastic shape. They are easy to change too. pm me to work out a deal.

Back