• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Review Meet - June 20th

BrApple

No Life But CEG
Well now that we are still in withdrawl from Spring Zing why not have a meet to review and relive the weekend?

Official Date: June 20th, noonish

bring what ever food/snacks/drinks you like. I'll have some snacks and drinks like soda and water plus some burgers and hot dogs.

1. Brapple
2. skunk - with the contour
3. rouar
4. zorrex
5. fbc2
6. wannabe (pigs might be flying)
7. ElKy
8. Jess
9. Jillian
10. Pirate
11. cannondalemtb
12. 2000myst
13. 2000myst's brother Aaron
14. hotdimmes
15. joel4prez
16. black98svt

We can even go to Olive Garden since we didn't while at SZ. Also if anyone wants to stay over that is fine also, just bring a sleeping bag and mattress, etc.

Last edited:
The only thing about the 20th is that Mike is at bike week in Laconia.
And the weekend after that is his brother's wedding.
So I'm definitely free on the 20th, but Mike is not.

I had tentative plans with Elky and bishop to do dinner on the 20th (since I'll be lonely), so combining those plans with SZ review would be cool with me.

I believe I'm free! (although I always make commitments and forget about them)
I started heavily using Google Calendar last year and got my life so much more well-organized because of it. Shared calendars, email alerts, popup alerts, a "daily agenda digest" email feature, and real-time sync with any Exchange-compatible calendar (e.g. iphone).

I started heavily using Google Calendar last year and got my life so much more well-organized because of it. Shared calendars, email alerts, popup alerts, a "daily agenda digest" email feature, and real-time sync with any Exchange-compatible calendar (e.g. iphone).

hmm...i've been meaning to get a new web based email account...hotdimmes@hotmail.com is pretty lame to give out to real people...maybe I'll give it a try!

i think we woul be up for this.
your place should be fine, not too worried about traveling with the baby at that point.

we can have a little get together at my place the following month....

I'd like to come by and check out what I missed this year, but not sure yet if I can make it. My closing is on the 12th and that weekend I'll be busy with other events already planned so 19th-21st is gonna be my big moving weekend most likely. I'll know closer to the date but I'm going to try to make it.

Neither can you. You're fired.

you're ghey

As in the past, we've encouraged anyone to attend. It's mostly an excuse for NE folks to get together.
We try to show pics/vids from our time out there to relive the moments and show nonattendees what they missed.

I can bring old copies of prior SZ videos too.

Matty, SZ Punch will be on the menu again too. ;)

Back