• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2011 Road Course Deposit Information

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
Starting February 9th you will be able to submit your deposit to reserve your slot for Nelson Ledges Road Course. $100 will be required, with the remaining balance being due towards the end of April.

ALL DEPOSITS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEB 21

as it sits right now the remaining balance will be, $54.35 provided nobody backs out. Plus $480ish (approx $21 per person) for the ambulance to be onsite all day. I am currently working out the details for the ambulance, one of my neighbors works for an ambulance service and Im working to see if he can cut us any deals or offer a rate better than what Nelson Ledges quoted me.

1. Rob Walton- have track experience PIF
2. Bob Johann - SoundQ SVT - have track experience PIF
3. Chris King - KingpinSVT - have experience (none instructed) PIF
4. Josh Pietenpol - Pole12- Have track experience PIF
5 Jason Millwood - Tigerbalm - no track experience PIF
6.Billy Henninger -wantsansvt- no -track experience PIF
7. Dean Bachmann - pferd - no track experience PIF
8. Kyle Blindauer- Frosty- Some track and autocross experience PIF
9. James Mason- jamesmason1- a lot of track experience. PIF
10. Tim Holgate - Local Guy - No Track Experience (06 SI) PIF
11. Dave Voegerl - Local Guy - No Track Experience (09 SI) PIF
12. Michael Danicich - hetfield - One previous track day w/ instructor PIF
13. Malcolm Bailey - imnotacop420 - No track experience PIF
14. Shawn Rauch - Smalls - No track experience PIF
15. Andy Henninger - usmc-svt - No track experience Deposit Paid
16. Tom Obertynski - tomekdtw - No track experience PIF
17. Bruce - Local Guy - Nissan 350Z - Lots of track experience PIF
18. Rick - Local Guy - Lotus Evora - Lots of track experience PIF

Payment information
paypal: springzing2011@gmail.com

send payment as personal payment owed
paypal.jpg

put in the header Road Course Down Payment

include the following
real name
CEG screen name

Any Questions Let Me Know!!

Proper attire is required. This is defined as sleeved shirt, closed toe shoes and long pants. NO shorts, tank or halter- tops, sandals or open-toed shoes are allowed; shoulders, legs and feet must be covered. This is for your safety.
We do allow a passenger, over the age of 18 and helmeted, in the car with you.
For your safety, it is important to listen and comply with Track Personal.
Please check your car thoroughly prior to going on the track or have a mechanic do so prior to coming to the Track. Brakes, brake line, hoses, cooling system, tires, power steering system etc. Under Track conditions belts and hoses do break, so do not take a chance on missing the day with a broken part.
All participants must be over 18 yrs old, carry a valid driver’s license.

We'll also mark the apexes

We'll have a Drivers meeting 30 min's prior to the start time.
And if possible everyone should attend the meeting.
And the day will end at 5pm.

Just so everyone knows, there will be 1 instructor available for the whole day....us track noobs will have to take turns having him in car.

Braaaaaaaah GDI all, sh:censored:t mother f:censored:k! :mad:

I want this soooo bad and I can't go :cry:.

So much to see, so much to do, great list of racers, I'm so pissed. :nonono:

if I dont have at least 17 deposits by MONDAY Feb 21st I will be refunding everyones money, unless people dont mind paying $200+ for the track day.

I want to race, so let me know what it's going to cost. My opinion: fewer people the better, more time for me. Have you tried to find people to fill spots from other forums??

we are working on that. trying to get a few mustang and cougar guys to come. Also trying to get my dad to run his 08 daytona

I want to race, so let me know what it's going to cost. My opinion: fewer people the better, more time for me. Have you tried to find people to fill spots from other forums??

yeah, I have 3 of my buddies interested. I should be getting deposits from them this week sometime. The local forums have shown interest, but cant commit this far in advance. Its also tough to get local guys interested unless the price goes below $130, which is what Nelsons charges for their open track days.

Ok just asking here cause I did not see any other information. If we do not get on this list of 25 then no go for a track day? I'm just asking cause I plan on going this year and would love to do this aswell, but it all depends on if my car is ready. I would hate to put a deposit on this and lose out. If that is the case no worries. I just wanted to be clear on it. Thanks....

In all honesty if we don't have a track day I'm really going to have second thoughts on bringing BLKOUT2. Is there a drag event planned??

Back